Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Proud to be Transsexual or into transsexuals

I did this on my blog recently - http://secretkelly.com/2011/04/18/pr...e-transsexual/

You know how many people make the good and the bad lists. I am going to do this for the reasons I have always come to the conclusion why I am glad I’m a transsexual. See if you can come up with your own lists. There is of course bad reasons, but the good outweighs it for me. I find many focus too much on the negativity, and like playing the victim card. I have never been one of those types and don’t ever plan on being that way. Playing the victim only weakens you, and turns people away from you. There’s a point when people just don’t feel sorry for you anymore. It makes them want to turn against you! Nor does it inspire anyone!! I’m a transsexual and I get annoyed with those people and the transsexuals who do that crap!

I have never liked pity either. I hate when people say “Wow, your life must of been so hard”, “I’m sorry”, “It must be hard being like you”, and so on. Umm NO not really! GRRR!!

1) I transitioned young (age 12) it was a big decision to make. It challenged my maturity, self-awareness, confidence, and the people around me. I am thankful for this experience. It’s made me more thankful for my family who supported me, the friends who stood behind me, challenged me to change people’s minds, and gave me a will to be me.

I truly believe if I hadn’t of transitioned at the age I did. I would of been a shell of a person. Unhappy, mad at the world, and held fear inside my very being.

I also believe if I had been born a genetic female. I wouldn’t have the wisdom, confidence, or backbone I gained from being a transsexual. I probably would not think outside the box like I do now. I might be one of the people who didn’t understand minorities or people who are different. I may be a brain dead wannabe like so many are today.

2) I’m happy to be different than others. Otherwise I would take this life, my friends, and normalcy for granted. I cherish the normal life I’ve been able to live. I cherish the friends I’ve made, the family who stands beside me and accepts me, and the understanding and wisdom of myself and things around me. Something I wouldn’t of had otherwise.

3) It challenged my confidence giving me a backbone. A backbone that has pushed me to fight for my community. Go to high school as a girl, when kids can be the meanest. My backbone has saved my life and inspired others.

4) It showed me true cruelty, and true kindness. Something many don’t see till they are older.

5) It showed me who my true alliances were and the love of a family.

6) It’s given me an understanding of both sexes.

7) It’s tested my patience, making me a lot harder to blow a gasket.

It’s made me work harder for my looks, and be thankful for them when I achieved them. (many take for granted)

9) It’s taught me empathy, compassion, and understanding. Something many don’t have, nor will they ever have.

10) Last but not least, it’s taught me to be thankful for the freedom I have to be me. We take freedom for granted.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Banned Rookie Poster

Default Re: Proud to be Transsexual or into transsexuals

I am very happy that I love transsexuals. The only thing is that I havent met anyone in a long time... I see a transsexual female as a strong woman who is more of a lady than anyone out their...

I have no need to defend myself for what I do and what I like. It's who I am, and it'll have to do.

Insert funny quote here

Great List Kelly!

"If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell ya" - DSII & DK

Gold Poster

I am totally proud to be a fan of transsexuals. Going beyond the sexual attraction, I've really come to respect people who make the transition as really strong and noble human beings. Making the decision to live as you truly are, and dealing with all the ignorance, hatred, and just plain naivete, takes a lot of courage and heart. To truly live your life outwardly as you feel inwardly is an amazing act and very worthy of admiration. Also, I grew up in a very closed minded area, and people who lived outside of this cultural malaise didn't really factor into my mental equations. When I discovered transsexuals however, I began to look outside of this closed-mindedness and really get in touch with all sorts of people, and I feel like it has really enriched my life and made me more in tune with people who some might consider outside the mainstream. It has also led me to participate in LGBT demonstrations and try and give back to the community. In short, I feel being a fan of transsexuals has made me a better person.

Rude Gurl Professional Poster Yvonne183's Avatar

I am proud of who I am, I never question who I am.

I am just sorry that I made a personal post in another thread that might have come across as being pity,,,,I am new here and I just thought that people similar to me would understand.

I would never change who i am today.

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    I am totally proud to be a fan of transsexuals. Going beyond the sexual attraction, I've really come to respect people who make the transition as really strong and noble human beings. Making the decision to live as you truly are, and dealing with all the ignorance, hatred, and just plain naivete, takes a lot of courage and heart. To truly live your life outwardly as you feel inwardly is an amazing act and very worthy of admiration. Also, I grew up in a very closed minded area, and people who lived outside of this cultural malaise didn't really factor into my mental equations. When I discovered transsexuals however, I began to look outside of this closed-mindedness and really get in touch with all sorts of people, and I feel like it has really enriched my life and made me more in tune with people who some might consider outside the mainstream. It has also led me to participate in LGBT demonstrations and try and give back to the community. In short, I feel being a fan of transsexuals has made me a better person.
    You come across as a totally cool guy!
    Maybe that is what I like about beeing a TS.... when you finally meet a nice guy, he is just totally cool!

What I lfind good about beeing a TS is what I have learned from it.
    That the outside does not reflect the inside, that I have learned to value the soul and mind of people instead of their body or status etc.

There is really a lot that I learned from it, and a lot I would rather have not learned from it too.

If I was to say that I am proud to be a TS, I would say that I am proud that I am a TS in my own way! That I am unique and myself in my very own way.
    Im not like most Tgirls, at first I thought they would understand me but it turned out that I could find very little like minded people in the ''community''.

Last edited by Birgitta; 04-19-2011 at 01:43 AM.

Me and my ladyboy girlfriend are thinking of starting a business together someday. She used to own and operate a restaurant and she is a helluva cook. I'm thinking of calling it 'Katoey Cafe'. Lol she absolutely hates that name!

Rookie Poster

I"ve never felt weird or strange for liking transsexuals. Mostly because I don't like ALL transsexuals... or all African Americans... or all Catholics.

I like people and I like people who have a knowledge and empathy for their fellow human beings. I've found that most transsexuals have a great ability to understand other people because they have been treated unfairly during their lives and have come to recognize bullshit from sincerity.

I have some great friends who just happen to be transsexuals... we are not friends because of that fact or despite that fact... we are friends because they are good people.

I have nothing but love and admiration for Kelly, Birgitta, Amber and the other good people I see on these boards.

that's my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post

You and I have a worrying tendency to agree on too many things, matey. Although I can't stand thrash metal....

What opened my eyes to this scene was when a friend I've known most of my life started to transition in his early 30's. A lot of people couldn't handle it and dropped him. I stayed to do whatever I could to help, because a friend is a friend, after all, through all the physical and mental ups and downs. If anything our friendship is even stronger as a result.

Now that she has fully transitioned, including SRS, and is in a very happy relationship, she's asked me to give her away at her civil partnership ceremony later this year. I couldn't be more proud of anything.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed