Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Lots of african amercians here, any of you lot actually been to africa?

I have kenya ,actually. I went five times to that wonderful country and have a raft of fond memories - bukkake parties in the old Jambo House; 12 of us surrounding 2 whores and turning them into something resembling candlestick holders, laughing at an AIDS raddled whore who, while plugging her cunt with a Tusker bottle, lost bowel control and turned a rather ordinary evening in Nanyuki into a scatologists dream.The time we paid two whores to fight naked each hitting each other with an army sock full of shit.

Blowing up a giant tortoise with HE grenades, shooting a wounded camel, doing my dhobi in the lodge swimming pool, getting sucked off in the Riverside by a whore based purely on the basis she looked like Whoopi Goldberg, watching an elephant cry, laughing at a fat medic who genuinely thought he'd bagged off at the Sportsman's, paying to watch a coon called John Barnes batter a coon called Ian Beale, eating a veggie samosa and 15 minutes later wondering why I'd just sharted, watching a local in Archer's Post bathing in a croc infested river who had two bell ends, feeding insects my DNA, running away from lions on a night exercise and paying for 3 very underage 'hairdressers' in Watamu to take turns sucking me off.

I recommend a visit get in touch with your roots and all that.

'An iredeemable and ignorant scumbag who is surely worse than many of those his job gives him the right to arrest'. by Prospero, bedwetting liberal in chief .

Professional Poster

Default Re: Lots of african amercians here, any of you lot actually been to africa?

LOL!!! You're a sick man, arnie666...

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: Lots of african amercians here, any of you lot actually been to africa?

.......0_0

wtf lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Has your momma been??

You got a sick TWISTED brain cavity, arnie.

Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it. But this isn't the greatest quotes thread...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I gotta go to this Africa place. I love unintentional comedy based on human suffering and getting random head jobs from female savages in places that crocs rule with an iron fist. Tijuana sounds like Salt Lake City compared to this place. Not much for the animal cruelty though.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    Tijuana sounds like Salt Lake City compared to this place.

Makes Cambodia look like Kansas. If you lose it there you're in a world of hurt!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JesseVentura.jpg 
Views:	491 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	386843  

Professional Poster

... which takes us back to the OP, Arnie.

Not bad for a bunch of half-assed mountain boys...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	predator-arnold-schwarzenegger1.jpg 
Views:	473 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	386847  

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

I have, it sucks. its hot and dirty almost everywhere. The women in Ethiopia(Addis Ababa not the tribes) are pretty hot. Kenya was actually kinda pretty. There are also a lot of attractive people in South Africa.