Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Ana Mancini presents her Network

HI everyone! I’m Ana Mancini and I come today to talk about my network of beautiful transsexuals. I am so proud of my girls and I know all you transsexual lovers will fall head over heels for them too.

First, I want to talk about Mariana Cordoba. I know that she has a big base of fans here on Hung Angels so I am sure you will enjoy her brand new website with exclusive content never seen before. Not only is she beautiful and well endowed, she is a very sweet and genuine person and I truly enjoy working with her.
    Here is the link for her website ⇒ www.TSMarianaCordoba.com

I would also like to introduce you to Angeles Cid. Wow, what can I say. She is so beautiful, young, and well endowed, what a perfect combination and I am sure most of you have never heard of her. You will, she is a rising star. Angeles is just so adorable and I wouldn’t hesitate if I were you to check her website out. When I work on her videos she awakens the lesbian side of me. . .LOL, um, um, good! Go check her out as well at www.AngelesCid.com.

I’m not close to finished yet. Another rising Goddess in my network is Milla Viasotti. I know you are going to enjoy her as well. She is a tall, blond, with an amazing body and she too has a nice, big package to share with you. Milla, Angeles and Mariana are all from my home country of Argentina and you know we are known for having the best meat! Her site is already very popular so you should jump on the bandwagon as well. You can find her at www.TSMilla.com.

Just going live today is the wildest, freakiest, sex machine on the Internet Tila La Loca, her name says it all. She is an Asian from Europe and if you are into exotic, Asians that have a passion for everything sexual then you are going to love Tila. She has amazing action content that will get your blood boiling. Your are going to love all her different looks, find her at www.TilaLaLoca.com.

If you are looking for a downright cute Swedish bombshell then I have you covered there too. Hannah Sweden is just adorable and so nice to work with her. Don’t let her dominating look fool you, she is so sexy and seductive that you will fall for her in a minute. Her all natural look will capture you and fulfill your fantasies. I urge you to check her out at www.HannahSweden.com.

These are just quick introductions of a few of my girls and it is growing weekly. At this moment we are working with beautiful, exotic girls all over the world. Most of these girls are hard for you to find but don’t worry, I got your back. I will bring them to you.
    For all you transsexual lovers I hope you enjoy these beautiful goddesses and if you are a beautiful transsexual , want a safe way to make money and have stable income, you can contact me to see if you qualify to be in my network. You can learn more at www.AnaTranny.com/model. You can learn more in both English and Espanol (Espanol link is www.AnaTranny.com/model/invitacion.php) .

Please let me know what you all think of the above girls, I already know what to expect but it’s nice to hear. These girls make me proud.

With love always
    Ana Mancini

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Default Re: Ana Mancini presents her Network

good stuff ana xx hope it all works well for you all xx

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

jaybee

This is the first I've seen of Tila, and I'm already a fan.

Ana I love your ring with the pearls =) Besides that all your girls are fierce!!!

Junior Poster

I never post here but Ana you have one of the most beautiful souls ever thank you for connecting us with all the girls we love. Blessings, Namaste!

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of any government, and to protect its free expression should be our first object.
    Thomas Jefferson
    3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Veteran Poster

Hi Ana nice to have one so beautiful gracing us with your presence here on HA, all your girls look stunning too xxxxxxxx

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Wow congrats to my friend just launch her own site! Gorgeousness forever!

hi Ana
    I am very proud to be in your network. You the nicest girl and I love being friend with you.
    Kisses, Kisses, Kisses!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
    she's crazy hot, lives in frankfurt afaik. google joyce4ever.

YouTube - joyce4evers's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
    I'm so glad you enjoy Tila, she is very freaky and sexual as you probably know by now! Enjoy her website, she has some great videos coming out soon in her members area.

With Love Always,

Ana