Page 50 of 188 FirstFirst ... 40454647484950515253545560100150 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: size comparison shots

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    My exgf told me that she can't feel me and we had an argument. I am average but not small about 6''. I knew that some of my friends are little bigger some are same or little smaller than me. But when my GF told me that she had mad someone more than double of mine I just didn't believe. And made the mistake to have a bet with her. I thought that she will take me to some of her ex.

But I was fool and she took me to this shemale. I am not mentioning the name as I see her photos here in this forum. I was astonished to she that she is about double in length of me.Not exactly double but almost and the girth is more than double than me. So I lost the bet and my ex made me had with this girl on mouth. She was very aggressive and almost gagged me till throat. It was not end my ex made me that lode full of thick cum inside mouth and drink. That was gruesome experience for me.

I never seen someone that big before wonder how was it possible. My ex is married now and has a boy of 2 year old. She told me he is from that girl she never wanted her boy to be smaller like her husband. Do not know if genetic will make her wish fulfill but she told her boy already got it bigger than average child.

Its not a good experience for me. But well, she is happy and her husband think its his child so he is happy too.
    I wonder who that shemale is!?

Senior Member Junior Poster angelboi's Avatar

Doll
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Doll.jpg 
Views:	5614 
Size:	205.9 KB 
ID:	557491  

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by red-cyberman; 02-23-2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Serina
    revenge is a sweet little bitch

Re: size comparison shots

Name:	cartoonnatty1022.jpg 
Views:	5811 
Size:	255.0 KB 
ID:	557507  

6 out of 8 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bunzy View Post
    I wonder who that shemale is!?
    Hey mate. I do not want any revenge she was just better. And here someone's marriage and a child's life is at stake. I am happy with my current GF and have no wish to loose her.

I just posted so that no other do same mistake like me. Do not make your girl angry.Because there are these synthetic girls with some of them really have monsters between their legs.With it they can out smart any man. I knew it hard way.

I am not taking any name. Do not want to get involved in any problem.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

My exgf told me that she can't feel me and we had an argument. I am average but not small about 6''. I knew that some of my friends are little bigger some are same or little smaller than me. But when my GF told me that she had mad someone more than double of mine I just didn't believe. And made the mistake to have a bet with her. I thought that she will take me to some of her ex.

But I was fool and she took me to this shemale. I am not mentioning the name as I see her photos here in this forum. I was astonished to she that she is about double in length of me.Not exactly double but almost and the girth is more than double than me. So I lost the bet and my ex made me had with this girl on mouth. She was very aggressive and almost gagged me till throat. It was not end my ex made me that lode full of thick cum inside mouth and drink. That was gruesome experience for me.

I never seen someone that big before wonder how was it possible. My ex is married now and has a boy of 2 year old. She told me he is from that girl she never wanted her boy to be smaller like her husband. Do not know if genetic will make her wish fulfill but she told her boy already got it bigger than average child.

Its not a good experience for me. But well, she is happy and her husband think its his child so he is happy too.
    .....And then I woke up.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.
    I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

Professional Poster

Can people stop getting size comparison shots wrong!!!

Senior Member Veteran Poster RadiusDark's Avatar

Gina Hart and Torque

Name:	ginaharttorque1193.jpg 
Views:	4865 
Size:	250.9 KB 
ID:	559101  

7 out of 7 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Better

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Wink Re: size comparison shots

That's some experience. There will always be people who will pretend to know everything but they are most dumb people in real life, do not worry about their criticizing . Share if you have more experience and we will love to hear.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.