Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Lots of african amercians here, any of you lot actually been to africa?

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    When has being the same race as somebody ever stopped anyone from committing a crime against them. Scum are Scum all over the world.

True. Most violence on American blacks is perpetrated by blacks, most discrimination against Asians is by other Asian-Americans and the white males of the Republican party hurt poor whites and white women and children all the time.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Lots of african amercians here, any of you lot actually been to africa?

I've been a number of times, mostly to southern Africa. I confess, I really love Johannesburg. It's a lot like New York. Tourists generally don't like it -- they like Cape Town (which is like San Francisco) and Durban. I like Joburg for the culture and grit. I've also been to parts of west Africa. The main thing if you want to enjoy and "get" the country you're going to is don't be a tourist. You should go and stay with people you know, get to know the life of the country or city, or if you're used to camping or knew the US South before the 1970s, live with a family on a farm in the country. It's sort of like going to an American town where there are great parties but no nightclubs. In Africa, the really great part of life happens at home among friends and family or in bars and night clubs you will never, ever find on your own -- except maybe in SA where the underground clubs, called Shebeens, came above ground after 1994.

Now, to address the demented OP. Not being a sex tourist, I can't really relate to the sordid things he did or recommends, but I do confess that Joburg had for a while an amazing nightclub/hotel full of whores from Mozambique and Cape Town who were gorgeous. The club itself was not a whorehouse. In fact, it was briefly a popular respectable place with great bands from Congo that just happened to be swarmed with whores. It was called Quirelane (sp?). The whores from Mozambique were drop dead gorgeous.

Last edited by EdelweissFan; 04-16-2011 at 01:15 PM.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    True. Most violence on American blacks is perpetrated by blacks, most discrimination against Asians is by other Asian-Americans and the white males of the Republican party hurt poor whites and white women and children all the time.

I read an interesting artice recently by forensic phychologist Karen Franklin titled "The Roots of Homophobia" you should put that on your recommended reading list. It may help you to come to terms with that dark side you that so often and so uncontrollably show. As far as your hate of Republican White men...you'll have to deal with that on your own terms. I'd love to help you with that too...but it might require some intense "therapy" ! LMAO..One day at a time for you Phobun...you have lots of physcial and mental hang ups to overcome.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze View Post
    kenya twice
    malaiwi twice
    nigeria once
    am i slacking that im probably one of the few people who have direct african heritage but have never been?? lol

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    am i slacking that im probably one of the few people who have direct african heritage but have never been?? lol
    You can go now. Pretty sure Charles Taylor is gone. Maybe you can still smuggle some Blood Diamonds out of there up your funhole.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    I read an interesting artice recently by forensic phychologist Karen Franklin titled "The Roots of Homophobia" you should put that on your recommended reading list. It may help you to come to terms with that dark side you that so often and so uncontrollably show. As far as your hate of Republican White men...you'll have to deal with that on your own terms. I'd love to help you with that too...but it might require some intense "therapy" ! LMAO..One day at a time for you Phobun...you have lots of physcial and mental hang ups to overcome.

If you aspire to be Captain Save-A-Homo, you should first focus on your fellow Conservatives who are some of the biggest gay haters of all, otherwise you're a hypocrite.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    If you aspire to be Captain Save-A-Homo, you should first focus on your fellow Conservatives who are some of the biggest gay haters of all, otherwise you're a hypocrite.
    No...at the moment we're focusing on you. They don't post on HA...you do. You're far more virulent about your homophobia than they appear to be. Hyprocracy=feigning to be what one is not. Sound fimilar Phobun? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    You can go now. Pretty sure Charles Taylor is gone. Maybe you can still smuggle some Blood Diamonds out of there up your funhole.
    Funhole Diamonds!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dderek123 View Post
    Funhole Diamonds!
    This post, in my opinion, is the best one in the thread.