Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Who Is Actually "As Bad As Hitler" Or Worse?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Trish....put down that old testment...you're not foolin' anybody !!!!!!!! LMAO

Dino...Not sure why politicians and TV personalities invariably reach for the Hitler referrence . I suppose it's meant to stop debate such as "RACIST" . In just one generation we went from fighting Hitler to using him to marginalize our political foes. It's mind blowing to me...but alas there is a cure. Weather it's an MSNBC host or a politician, or a lib attempting to describe the Tea Party or Sarah Palin, they should be forced to spend a night in the remaining buildings at Auschwitz sleeping on one of those wooden bunk beds...so they can collect their thoughts and put them in proper perspective !

BTW...Pol Pot may be Hitler's equal....give or take a few million. Cambodia was one of the most beautiful countries on earth...I've seen it before and during the terror of the Khmer Rouge .
    Even Barack Obama is compared to Hitler. Obama couldn't hold Hitler's jock strap and all the trains would run on CPT.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    ...Not sure why politicians and TV personalities invariably reach for the Hitler referrence . I suppose it's meant to stop debate such as "RACIST" . In just one generation we went from fighting Hitler to using him to marginalize our political foes. It's mind blowing to me...but alas there is a cure. Weather it's an MSNBC host or a politician, or a lib attempting to describe the Tea Party or Sarah Palin, they should be forced to spend a night in the remaining buildings at Auschwitz sleeping on one of those wooden bunk beds...so they can collect their thoughts and put them in proper perspective !
    I expected better than that, even from you. YOU are the one that needs to be put into proper perspective. How dare you even think that any liberal is thinking that the tea party, republicans, or Sarah Palin is trying to follow the horrible things that Hitler did to human beings like torture, throw them into concentration camps, shoot them in the heads, gas them, or throw people into the furnaces. What the fuck is wrong with you, ya sick bastard? Do you honestly think that is what we liberals mean when we compare your party to Hitler? Holy shit you got some serious fucking issues.

When comparisons are made to Hitler, anyone with half a brain knows that it means Hitlers political means, and not his horrible actions to innocent people. The comparison is the propaganda and lies to get the weak minded to follow them. The taking care of the rich, and saying fuck the poor. Telling people to do as I say, and not as I do. The lies and conspiracies to gain total power, greed, racism.....etc.... These are ideals that Hitler and the republican/teabaggers have 100% in common. So the comparison is justified.

But for any one of you republican assholes think that liberals make the comparison based on the unthinkable horrors that Hitler forced on millions of innocent people, is something only a desperate asshole mother fucker like you would dream up.

I thought you were just a pain in the ass troll. You just convinced everyone that you are a just a sick hateful mother fucker.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

I agree with Stavros in broad terms. However Hitler would have to edge ahead of the rest. None of the other's instituted the notion of the coherent mass murder of an entire people as the defining principle of their mission. Stalin and Mao's policies killed more - but we are not just talking about the numbers but the intent. Pol Pot should be included in this pantheon as well. But I don't think it is just the sheer volume of kill that does it.

5 Star Poster

I think there will be far worse to come and appeasement has not gone away

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa View Post
    I think there will be far worse to come and appeasement has not gone away
    ..which is one of the reasons why the Jews and wider society work so hard to remind us and keep in front of us the enormity of the Holocaust. Genocides occur but this was the first and, thankfully until now, last exercise in orchestrated, industrialised mass murder.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Not a person but Mexican Drug Cartels. They kill people and fill large holes full of bodies. They killed this one guy and sewed his face on a soccer ball.

why is there no reference to smiling Tony Blair and his associates oil barren bushes 1st & 2nd.

Remember there famous bs wmd's line, probably not and thats why they are not here nor in the hague they are by far the worst cos what they have done is sublime and hardly anyone realises this

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Onmyknees makes a good point: I think Pol Pot since the demise of Mao must be a candidate, again because it was not just wholesale slaughter but the intention behind it, the concept of 'wiping the slate clean and starting again' from 'Year Zero'.
    The chaos and violence caused by Slobodan Milosovic in the former Yugoslavia took Europe back to a level of violence we thought we had left behind; but did reveal how hard it is to replace the belief that there is an 'exclusive' national identity allied to a block of land to which nobody else is entitled with a more inclusive and humane belief that we all have something positive to contribute wherever we live, and regardless of our name being Levy or O'Shaugnessy or Ahmed.

Maybe the follow-up question is Why did mass murderers have so many supporters?

That last question posed by Stavros is damn nigh impossible to answer. Crowd behaviour? Someone wrote a book a few years ago called "Hitler's Willing Executioners' which took stab at explaining the roots of anti-semitism .But that doesn't explain how the serbs, the cambodians, the turks etc etc can be mobilised to mass murder. Fear of "the other"? We see this happen all the time - and right now the threatening "other" seems to be the Muslims (You've only to read some of the idiotic extremist postings here urging the US to nuke the arab world to see how easy it is to objectify those we feel threatened by.)

Maybe the follow-up question is Why did mass murderers have so many supporters?
    Why is that past tense?

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~