Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Default Allanah Starr's Xmas Wish List..........................

I bet you were probably waiting for a list of very expensive handbags and shoes?

The truth isI am a truly blessed person in so many ways, and I know there are so many unfortunate people in this world, that the life I have lived has truly been a lucky one. A lot of fans, have sent me emails asking me what I would like for Christmas, or what I would for like them to buy me. The honest truth is that, though I love my shoes and bags (you all know I am a designer label whore) this time of year we all should try to do a little good for others.

So if you did want to buy me a gift, may may I suggest making a donation to The Hetrick-Martin Institute, home of The Harvey Milk School in NYC. In case you are not familiar with the Harvey Milk School, it is a school for lesbian, gay, and tg youths in New York City. It provides a safe school environment, where students of different sexual orientations and identities get a fair education free from violence. When I was in school, from kindergarten until I graduated, there was not one day in my school life that I was teased, verbally abused, or harassed for being feminine. I was always extremely feminine, and I did not even realize I was different until I got to school and in kindergarten the kids right away starting calling me a fag, sissy, etc. I heard those worlds hundreds of thousand of time during my school years. I am not going to lie or even down play it; school life for me was a living hell. I was bullied, ostracized, had no friends, and lived in constant fear of when I was to be the subject of embarrassment by someone insulting me in class, in the halls, anywhere. It was a terrible time in my life emotionally. I would walk up and down the halls with my head down to avoid attention. You can imagine the affect this has on any young person year after year. I luckily was able to overcome that abuse, but unfortunately a lot of kinds cannot. They either drop out, or turn to drugs, or worse commit suicide. LGBTG students often face harassment, violence, and ridicule and often school officials and teachers themselves are of little help . The Harvey Milk School offers LGBT students a chance at an education without harassment. I wish when I was a student there was a school like The Harvey Milk School for me to go to. So if you can please help by making a donation. You can do so directly by clicking on this link:

https://www.hmi.org/HOME/Form/Params...6/default.aspx

or find out more details by checking out :

www.hmi.org for complete details.

Thank you all so much, as that would be the best Christmas Present ever!

Hugs and Kisses!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Thanx for that info Allanah.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

wow... Allanah i really admire your views and how selfless you are... a person in your postion could easily post a thread here saying i want so and so and this and and that.... but instead you are using your own status to help others who are not as fortunate....

happy holidays.... ;~)

"Don’t like my women single, I like my chicks in two's
    And these days all the girls is down to roll
    I hit the strip club and all them bitches find a pole"

Junior Poster

Default Re: Allanah Starr's Xmas Wish List..........................

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I bet you were probably waiting for a list of very expensive handbags and shoes?

The truth isI am a truly blessed person in so many ways, and I know there are so many unfortunate people in this world, that the life I have lived has truly been a lucky one. A lot of fans, have sent me emails asking me what I would like for Christmas, or what I would for like them to buy me. The honest truth is that, though I love my shoes and bags (you all know I am a designer label whore) this time of year we all should try to do a little good for others.

So if you did want to buy me a gift, may may I suggest making a donation to The Hetrick-Martin Institute, home of The Harvey Milk School in NYC. In case you are not familiar with the Harvey Milk School, it is a school for lesbian, gay, and tg youths in New York City. It provides a safe school environment, where students of different sexual orientations and identities get a fair education free from violence. When I was in school, from kindergarten until I graduated, there was not one day in my school life that I was teased, verbally abused, or harassed for being feminine. I was always extremely feminine, and I did not even realize I was different until I got to school and in kindergarten the kids right away starting calling me a fag, sissy, etc. I heard those worlds hundreds of thousand of time during my school years. I am not going to lie or even down play it; school life for me was a living hell. I was bullied, ostracized, had no friends, and lived in constant fear of when I was to be the subject of embarrassment by someone insulting me in class, in the halls, anywhere. It was a terrible time in my life emotionally. I would walk up and down the halls with my head down to avoid attention. You can imagine the affect this has on any young person year after year. I luckily was able to overcome that abuse, but unfortunately a lot of kinds cannot. They either drop out, or turn to drugs, or worse commit suicide. LGBTG students often face harassment, violence, and ridicule and often school officials and teachers themselves are of little help . The Harvey Milk School offers LGBT students a chance at an education without harassment. I wish when I was a student there was a school like The Harvey Milk School for me to go to. So if you can please help by making a donation. You can do so directly by clicking on this link:

Hugs and Kisses!
    Thats so sweet of u Allanah to bring up the Harvey Milk school ... I go there for after-school sometimes and use to work there ... Ima start working there again this Jan ...

*The Sweetest You'll Ever Know!*

*My Linkees (Links)*

*MYSPACE*
    www.myspace.com/kielymarie
    www.myspace.com/slim_barbie_gurl

*MY MINI-SITE*
    www.kielymarie.cjb.net

Rookie Poster

A great cause. Might I also suggest a donation to any politician you might see as being worthy. I admit there are few. But you might find one that meets you half way on a couple of issues. Cause overall they all suck!

yeah i agree about helping someone else on christmas....just the other day i was chatting with one of my friends and then she lays it on me.... "i have cancer....this poor girl already fought off cancer when she was a teenager.....she gets to spend the holiday getting chemo...this girl is so selfless...all shes is concerned with is what her boyfriend would like for christmas.....sometimes we think we have it bad, but there is always someone worse off then us, ten fold...............

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Hugs and Kisses!
    Damn good. Also, (IIRC) tax-deductable and it's not a donation that will be eaten alive in advertising/promotion or silly Galas where the admins pat themselves on the back an' beg for tax-dollars.

Allanah, maybe you should set up a drop-box PO box and have people send their reciepts after donation (or a copy thereof), it might warm your day in this miserable weather we're having this winter.

(There are a few things that transcend politics, HMI is one.)

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Thank you December- that is a GREAT idea.

I am thinking of establishing it permanently as my charity of choice- adding it as part of my preview of my website to fund raise. As well-I am hoping to do a benefit next yeat for the school @ one of my parties as we did for The Red Cross.

Thanks for all who have responded- I think this is a great cause to help out!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

Hugs and Kisses!
    I can understand this...................................but the world is a cruel place.
    What if these kids come from a safe place into the real world?
    Allanah, if your schoollife wasn't a living hell where would you be today?
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.................

Professional Poster

Werry nice idea but it shoulld not bee needed. In my world shoulld evryone respect evrybody its only coverd peopole hiding behind masks who do this mob against peopole who are diffrent. Im have always been strong and werry sporty.. but I have get my turns...but I have always landed on my feets so far. Im sure that the world gonna change in a few years.. Gay trans etc gonna bee ordinary.. remember there is no sin.. its created by coverd peopel four a fact of power ... nothing else,
    Im sorry four my bad wroten englich but I hope you understand my point.
    I should take a closer look at the link and see what I can do.
    My new year gonna start whit I gonna do a registerd partership my tgirl yep in las palmas dated to 2eme januar... which mee god luck
    Scorpion