Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: What happened to natural beauty????

is that you or Bailey?

Unfortunately there are very few plastic surgeons in the world specialized on body/face feminization, specific for transsexuals. The guy must have experience on that kind of job and patient has to listen to his advices about LIMITS, PROPORTIONS, BALANCE and SHAPES. Patient has to admit she’s not a professional and she is in good hands.

I’ve a friend who is a plastic surgeon here in São Paulo, with more than 1,500 cases of transsexual feminization done. T-girls come from many parts of Brazil and other countries to make surgeries with him, and you might know many of them. I consider him the best for the moment, but he’s not cheap.

If someone got interested I can give his phone number & email address by pvt msg. His name is Luiz Paulo Barbosa, he’s 62 years old.

cheez Junior Poster

OP you're wasting your breath. Everybody will make fun on Michael Jackson or Jocelyne Wildenstein and their addiction to plastic surgery, but if you say the same thing on this board, you're asking for trouble. No amount of duck lips, oversized eyes, frozen foreheads or bolt-on tits is too much for a girl in transition.
    And if you suggest so (even though addiction to plastic surgery is a real psychological condition) you'll be the bad guy.
    Other than saying you like Kayla Coxxx, pointing out bad plastic surgery is one of the quickest ways to make tranny enemies on this board.

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

Cheez, the last thing I want to do is make enemies.

Just saying, I loved the way both girls looked previously. Hotter than most of the girls.

Plastic surgery can and does look good on a lot of the girls, but i don't see the point on the girls who r already the hottest in the market.

this has the potential to be a really great thread

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

because having surgery is where the money is

Quote Originally Posted by dgregory View Post
    is that you or Bailey?
    Thats Bailey Jay without makeup on.. like i said, its not plastic surgery, its makeup and photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    because having surgery is where the money is

How many girls in that picture with you and your friends are TS? The girl in the brown dress looks pretty much like a natural beauty too.

cheez Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dgregory View Post
    Cheez, the last thing I want to do is make enemies.

Just saying, I loved the way both girls looked previously. Hotter than most of the girls.

Plastic surgery can and does look good on a lot of the girls, but i don't see the point on the girls who r already the hottest in the market.
    I get it. Just saying I've had this sort of discussion on this board before and sadly it always falls on deaf ears. Some girls already look fantastic but they go overboard. I see it in genetic girls too where they're always trying for this unattainable perfection and all it leads to are dozens and dozens of surgeries...

I am Brian Michael Bendis!

DGreggory what are you talkin' about? Bailey doesn't look like a doll unless she does alot of makeup and styling to look like one. LOL.. You think she got her lips done? Even if she did Fill, it can be temporary like Juvederm. There's also alot of photoshopping in the photos that take away natural imperfections.

And Alyssa is totally right. Ever since I got my boob job I make double what I made before. When guys see boobs and cock they feel more comfortable then when they see tiny boobs and cock. This isn't the case with every single man but most men this is the case.

On Another note, it all depends on the work you get done. Just because you have plastic surgery doesn't mean it has to be detectable.