Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: What happened to natural beauty????

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    many have also proven that they have no idea when to stop and just become caricatures of women
    This should really come as no surprise to anyone. In efforts to adopt whatever aspects of the feminine they desire, be it personality, appearance, voice or what have you, those who would do so often unintentionally overdo it. I believe this comes from having an idealized vision of whatever trait they are trying to affect as opposed to a true understanding or appreciation of it.

This is why some girls stand out so much without meaning to, thinking they aren't being "clocked" at all when in fact in their efforts to walk, talk and otherwise behave like women, they're actually emulating a stereotype of what being a woman is. Then there are those girls who effortlessly get it right, for reasons I don't know. Regardless, excessive surgery is by far the easiest way to "clock" most girls, though since most people aren't rude enough to say anything, they tend to think no one knows when pretty much everyone does.

For what it's worth, the girl somebody said looks "weathered" looks pretty good to me. Very good, in fact.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347 View Post
    This should really come as no surprise to anyone. In efforts to adopt whatever aspects of the feminine they desire, be it personality, appearance, voice or what have you, those who would do so often unintentionally overdo it. I believe this comes from having an idealized vision of whatever trait they are trying to affect as opposed to a true understanding or appreciation of it.

This is why some girls stand out so much without meaning to, thinking they aren't being "clocked" at all when in fact in their efforts to walk, talk and otherwise behave like women, they're actually emulating a stereotype of what being a woman is. Then there are those girls who effortlessly get it right, for reasons I don't know. Regardless, excessive surgery is by far the easiest way to "clock" most girls, though since most people aren't rude enough to say anything, they tend to think no one knows when pretty much everyone does.

For what it's worth, the girl somebody said looks "weathered" looks pretty good to me. Very good, in fact.
    I think you nailed it. lol

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Yeah - I think that the "weathered girl" with her clothes o would pass muster in any British pub on a friday night.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347 View Post

right. that's why I said it and I said she looked weathered, I never said she didn't look good

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    How many girls in that picture with you and your friends are TS? The girl in the brown dress looks pretty much like a natural beauty too.
    yes one girl there is a TS girl, the one in brown dress one of my best friend we always drink together and once drunk we fuck boys lol

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissBStar View Post
    DGreggory what are you talkin' about? Bailey doesn't look like a doll unless she does alot of makeup and styling to look like one. LOL.. You think she got her lips done? Even if she did Fill, it can be temporary like Juvederm. There's also alot of photoshopping in the photos that take away natural imperfections.

And Alyssa is totally right. Ever since I got my boob job I make double what I made before. When guys see boobs and cock they feel more comfortable then when they see tiny boobs and cock. This isn't the case with every single man but most men this is the case.

On Another note, it all depends on the work you get done. Just because you have plastic surgery doesn't mean it has to be detectable.
    Agree also before when i still dont have boob job most guys will be dissapointed because i dont have boobs. And even now im getting calls asking how big is my boobs because they like girls to have big boobs like 36-38-40-42-44inches!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Yeah - I think that the "weathered girl" with her clothes o would pass muster in any British pub on a friday night.
    No question of a doubt whether the girls will pas in a pub or not.

It is mainly whether u want to stand out from the other girl in the pub, because of ur obvious plastic enhancements.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Yeah she would be a nice addition to any atmosphere but that still doesn't take away from the fact that in THAT picture she look much older than she is and quite tired with those bags under her eyes. Sure shes attractive but that's a terrible shot.

No question of a doubt whether the girls will pas in a pub or not.

The question is whether u want to stand out from the other girl in the pub, because of ur obvious plastic enhancements?

Professional Poster

I'm seeing it all the time like my yesterday post of Hazel Tucker. With her natural looks she looks like a beautiful girl but with all the make-up she looks like a transsexual and I'm sure that's not what they're trying to do? Putting too much make-up on tgirls is contra productive especially with girls who don't need it, Hazel Tucker and Bailey Jay comes to mind indeed.