Page 3 of 260 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2591
  1. #21
    Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Middle East aka Maryland
    Posts
    4,707

    Default Re: Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    watch out some of the boys here will try to marry this young man


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

  2. #22
    Gold Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,826

    Default Re: Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

    Can someone define "fem-boy"? Wouldn't that just be a TV? I mean, I wouldn't consider the girl in the black gloves to be a boy that looks feminine, if she was walking down the street I'm pretty sure I wouldn't say to myself "that's a very fem guy." I would think TS or GG.



  3. #23
    Junior Poster stimpy17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

    Nice!


    " I don't pay them(Women) for sex, I pay them to leave".

    Charlie Sheen

  4. #24
    Silver Poster fred41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, N.Y.
    Posts
    3,786

    Default Re: Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Can someone define "fem-boy"? Wouldn't that just be a TV? I mean, I wouldn't consider the girl in the black gloves to be a boy that looks feminine, if she was walking down the street I'm pretty sure I wouldn't say to myself "that's a very fem guy." I would think TS or GG.
    When you take it in over all context (this and past threads), then a "fem-boy" is really a man who looks especially effeminate (or girly)...often wearing make-up to further enhance his "twinkness" and / or create the illusion of being a woman (girl)...or something in between.



  5. #25
    Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Middle East aka Maryland
    Posts
    4,707

    Default Re: Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    When you take it in over all context (this and past threads), then a "fem-boy" is really a man who looks especially effeminate (or girly)...often wearing make-up to further enhance his "twinkness" and / or create the illusion of being a woman (girl)...or something in between.
    so a "trap" then



  6. #26
    5 Star Poster Merkurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Posts
    2,929

    Default Re: Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

    Or a gift. If you are shipwrecked on a deserted island.


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

  7. #27
    I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    9,978

    Default Re: Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

    Does Gregory Gorgeous fit in?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18541_268435063210_51349283210_3219369_7456860_n.jpg 
Views:	22300 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	386405   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18541_268435058210_51349283210_3219368_3119077_n.jpg 
Views:	22333 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	386406  


    4 out of 5 members liked this post.
    William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

  8. #28
    Silver Poster yodajazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    3,239

    Default Re: Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    Does Gregory Gorgeous fit in?
    Gregory Gorgeous fits the definition perfectly, in my book. Note: He's just joking about this being a 'workout' outfit.




  9. #29
    Gold Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    4,826

    Default Re: Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    Gregory Gorgeous fits the definition perfectly, in my book. Note: He's just joking about this being a 'workout' outfit.

    Cool. Cool. Cute!



  10. #30
    jaybee
    Guest

    Default Re: Fem Boy Thread finely done right!!!

    Gregory Gorgeous is so hot!



Similar Threads

  1. Ask Anybody Anything Thread
    By FIRSTTIMER in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 09:30 AM
  2. why was the thread ...
    By tsntx in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 06:33 PM
  3. How about a new toy thread?
    By JanetElise in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 06:03 AM
  4. yet another who is this thread (sorry)
    By d in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 06:14 PM
  5. Thread Zap!
    By hondarobot in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •