Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jarrod
    Actually she got them from Tony Rice. Yeah I would just play it safe, when I go to Brazil in general. A gross of condoms and a wet suit.
    Lol, good one... I almost hit you up with Elvis Grbac instead of Tim B., but I just wanted to write Biakabutuka.

Junior Poster

She is gorgeous, but I'll pass becasue of the case of HPV. See the bumps on the coronal ridge (around the head) of her piece.
    its not a an std

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NickTheQuick
    She is gorgeous, but I'll pass becasue of the case of HPV. See the bumps on the coronal ridge (around the head) of her piece.
    I heard that she got it from Tim Biakabutuka. But seriously the thread below explained what they most likely are for anyone who is clueless. Not HPV but papules. I do respect anyone's opinion to be wary and play it safe, but it ain't exactly like she's throwing herself at any of us here.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...er=asc&start=0

Here is some info from the link tsbrenda (props) provided.

"INTRODUCTION
    Background: Pearly penile papules are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans penis. Commonly, lesions are arranged circumferentially in one or several rows and often are assumed wrongly to be transmitted sexually.

Pathophysiology: Pearly penile papules are considered a normal variant and harbor no malignant potential. They are not contracted or spread through sexual activity.

Lesions are observed more frequently in uncircumcised males; however, the mechanisms underlying their development remain unknown.

Frequency:

* In the US: The incidence of pearly penile papules reportedly ranges from 8-48%. Several reports suggest an increased incidence in uncircumcised versus circumcised men (22% vs 12%, respectively). One study found an increase in frequency in black versus white men, in those circumcised (21% vs 7%, respectively) and uncircumcised (44% vs 33%, respectively).

* Internationally: No geographic variation in prevalence has been noted.

CLINICAL
    History:
    * Most patients with pearly penile papules seek dermatologic consultation because they are concerned about a sexually transmitted disease.

* Pearly penile papules most commonly are confused with condyloma acuminatum (genital warts) or less often, with molluscum contagiosum.

Physical:

* On physical examination, pearly penile papules appear as one or several rows of small, flesh-colored, smooth, dome-topped to filiform papules situated circumferentially around the corona or sulcus of the glans penis (Image 1). Uncommonly, lesions may extend onto the glans penis.

* Lesions typically are asymptomatic and persist throughout life; however, they gradually may become less noticeable with increased age.

Causes:

* Some evidence suggests that pearly penile papules may be observed more frequently in uncircumcised men (22%) than in circumcised men (12%).

* In the past, pearly penile papules were believed to contribute to the accumulation of smegma in uncircumcised men; currently however, this is known to be not true

Medical Care:
    * Lesions typically are asymptomatic and require no therapy.

Now here's a few more of my favorite pics of Claudia.

Well, said Nick. I did not know that.