Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Default Re: So Glenn Beck is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Just adding some prospective for all you Beck bashers. Even by my math he has 4 times the viewers as Tingles Matthews. Does that mean he's 4 times as relevent?? LMAO You all tried to convince us that Beck had become a has been...but the numbers and the facts would seem to prove you all wrong...yet again.

TYPICAL DAY RATING: MARCH 31

“Glenn Beck” is consistently the third highest rated program on cable news. For the 27 months that “Glenn Beck” has aired on FOX News, the program has averaged more than 2.2 million total viewers and 563,000 viewers 25-54 years old, numbers normally associated with shows airing in primetime, not at 5pm. “Glenn Beck” has dominated all of its cable news competitors since launch.

5PM....Demo 24-54 (in millions)

Beck.. 2,221
    CNN Blitzer.. 720
    Hardball Chris Matthews 510
    CNBC Hard Money..........196
    See folks. I told you he was a troll. ONMYKNEES is such an asshole that he STILL thinks higher rating makes Beck's ramblings valid. Yes he has more viewers, so he must be right. Hitler had far more people behind him than Beck has. According to your fucked up way of thinking, that made Hitler correct. You and he would have been good friends.

You're still trolling, now and forever. That's all you know how to do. Stop trolling guy. You're getting sloppy at it. Go get your jollies from jerking off to pics of Sarah and Glenn.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Becks rating are high simply because Fox is the only station that appeals to the right. They have a monopoly because of that. Whereas the other station cater to the left. MSNBC,CNN,CNBC. Even if the entire country is 50% left and 50% right Fox is going to dominate since they have NO right wing comp. So bragging about Becks or any other Fox's ratings is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Becks rating are high simply because Fox is the only station that appeals to the right. They have a monopoly because of that. Whereas the other station cater to the left. MSNBC,CNN,CNBC. Even if the entire country is 50% left and 50% right Fox is going to dominate since they have NO right wing comp. So bragging about Becks or any other Fox's ratings is pointless.

Pointelss????? You're clueless...really. Look I'm not Beck sycophant but if you know anything at all about TV news...it's all about ratings. You can dream up any fantasy you like about the reasons for his domination, but he's got ratings and the other libs are back benchers. Even if you add the 2 libs together they don't come to half Beck's ratings....what's your explanation for that? You libs ( oh that's right...you're not a lib......sure you're not!) are a funny bunch. Even when faced with irrefutable facts and numbers you dream up some convoluted reasoning. The argument you use is really ironic. Are you advocating for more right wing TV stations? Because just a short time ago all we had was the 3 evening news shows and all 3 had a liberal slant.....you had it all. Now you can't stand one conservative outlet. If you had your way ...you'd silence opposing voices. You and your brethern at Media Matters don't want more voices...you want less. Bring back the fairness doctrine so you libs can monopolize the marketplace again....how dare Fox compete in the marketplace ....!!!!!!!!!!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    See folks. I told you he was a troll. ONMYKNEES is such an asshole that he STILL thinks higher rating makes Beck's ramblings valid. Yes he has more viewers, so he must be right. Hitler had far more people behind him than Beck has. According to your fucked up way of thinking, that made Hitler correct. You and he would have been good friends.

You're still trolling, now and forever. That's all you know how to do. Stop trolling guy. You're getting sloppy at it. Go get your jollies from jerking off to pics of Sarah and Glenn.

There ya go...there's the obligatory Hitler referrence. I knew you'd go there sooner or later. It's where nitwits like you inevitably go when you run out of argument.
    Trolling?? It's a factual post....can you despute the facts? I think not.

Here's what I need you to know....Tommy Franks says it better than me, but it applies perfectly here...You're Stuck on Stupid, son.

Pointelss????? You're clueless...really. Look I'm not Beck sycophant but if you know anything at all about TV news...it's all about ratings. You can dream up any fantasy you like about the reasons for his domination, but he's got ratings and the other libs are back benchers. Even if you add the 2 libs together they don't come to half Beck's ratings....what's your explanation for that? You libs ( oh that's right...you're not a lib......sure you're not!) are a funny bunch. Even when faced with irrefutable facts and numbers you dream up some convoluted reasoning. The argument you use is really ironic. Are you advocating for more right wing TV stations? Because just a short time ago all we had was the 3 evening news shows and all 3 had a liberal slant.....you had it all. Now you can't stand one conservative outlet. If you had your way ...you'd silence opposing voices. You and your brethern at Media Matters don't want more voices...you want less. Bring back the fairness doctrine so you libs can monopolize the marketplace again....how dare Fox compete in the marketplace ....!!!!!!!!!!
    But hmmm why on earth is he gone I mean his ratings were so damn good I thought the guy was untouchable I guess Murdoch thought otherwise tee hee.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

There ya go...there's the obligatory Hitler referrence. I knew you'd go there sooner or later. It's where nitwits like you inevitably go when you run out of argument.

Here's what I need you to know....Tommy Franks says it better than me, but it applies perfectly here...You're Stuck on Stupid, son.
    I get called NAZI and compared to Hitler all the time. In reality, the people in Russia that I come from were far worse that NAZIs so the comparison is an upgrade making me seem more civilized than I actually am.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

I would never try to dispute the facts. Hitler DID have more followers than Beck. That is a fact. All I am trying to get through your thick head is the ratings have nothing to do with being right or wrong as you wish to make it appear. If Beck had 100 times the ratings of the other networks, he would still be a psycho asshole who was canned for being an asshole on the air. That is a fact that even a troll like you can't change or deny. Think about it. Beck went even too far for Rupert Murdock. When Murdock can't take any more, that's got to be the ultimate extreme idiocy.

Ooooo a really sharp retort. Tommy Franks? Hahahahahaha. If your remarks were from somebody we had respect for, it would be hurtful. But from a troll like you, it's below laughable. When the facts are in disagreement with your obviously fake trolling viewpoint, you just troll your way through life with even more lies and bull shit. With all the bull shit that pours from your lips, your breath must smell like a sewage treatment plant.

You are just a troll. Everyone sees it, even you. It's your thing. It's what you intend with each post, and you have succeeded. It's OK, we already know. We get that you are a troll. You've made it as clear as glass. So stop trying to convince us you are.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Quote Originally Posted by Erika1487 View Post
    I have nothing bad to say about Beck, but he does go tad bit far
    with the "conspiracy theories"
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...prss=rss_style
    Wait, did you really say that? Really?

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Beck was back on the air today. Watched the first 15 minutes of him shilling for Israel with a den of snakes. His guests comprised of Israelis, other Jews, and Christian Ministers waving the Bible around demanding that we lay down our lives for those people because God commands it. Bullshit.

I like Beck as a guy but this Israeli shit is for the birds. They might be less bad than the trash that surrounds them but they're far from good.

The man's a demagogic gobshite.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed