Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation So Glenn Beck is gone?

So his show isn't going to be aired anymore on Fox. IDK what happened but I have heard that advertisers were pulling out so Fox decided to get rid of him. But i highly doubt that his ratings have dropped but whatever. Maybe he can run for president in 2012. It's not like he doesn't have a chance to get the bid (Hello Donald Dump) or maybe go fishin with his BFF, Keith Olberman.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: So Glenn Beck is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    So his show isn't going to be aired anymore on Fox. IDK what happened but I have heard that advertisers were pulling out so Fox decided to get rid of him. But i highly doubt that his ratings have dropped but whatever. Maybe he can run for president in 2012. It's not like he doesn't have a chance to get the bid (Hello Donald Dump) or maybe go fishin with his BFF, Keith Olberman.
    I have nothing bad to say about Beck, but he does go tad bit far
    with the "conspiracy theories"
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...prss=rss_style

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

a tad

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post

He's got nearly 3 times the ratings of the highest rated MSNBC show...and that includes the ever popular "Lock Up" ....Maybe he's going to take Cenks time slot...or is it Crazy larry? ...now that would be poetic justice.

I hope he does give the TV show up so he can spend all his time organizing hugely successful rallies that drive you libs absolutely insane. I'd hate to think he might not have time to tortue such liberal icons as Ms. Piven and Mr. Sorros !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    He's got nearly 3 times the ratings of the highest rated MSNBC show...and that includes the ever popular "Lock Up" ....Maybe he's going to take Cenks time slot...or is it Crazy larry? ...now that would be poetic justice.

I hope he does give the TV show up so he can spend all his time organizing hugely successful rallies that drive you libs absolutely insane. I'd hate to think he might not have time to tortue such liberal icons as Ms. Piven and Mr. Sorros !!!!!!
    Bah that is small talk have your King Beck run for president if he has the balls. I mean he talks bigtime now let's see if he can beat Obama out in 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america

Veteran Poster

By letting Beck go, Fox news is moving too much to the left and is becoming another RINO (Republican In Name Only)

What we need is a TV tea party movement to set fox news straight.

dudes, this dope i am smoking is out of the world......

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    You are cordially invited to toss my salad

LOL! Lonesome Roads Beck is gone, a victim of his own ego and insanity. Advertisers have been fleeing his program in droves, and not just HIS program. Advertisers were becoming wary of other FOX programs where Beck would make a guest appearance. Bottom line, Beck was losing money for FOX. His radio program has also been getting booted from stations around the country. Beck is done, stick a fork in him... and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

From the other side of the pond it seems incredible that an emotionally-incontinent, paranoid, hysterical demagogue like Beck could achieve any sort of public platform, let alone a prime position on a news channel.

Thank god we only have to put up with the Daily Mail!

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post

You like him because he is as demented and fucked up in the head as you are. Both of you have your heads so far up your asses, if you kissed, you could look each other in the eyes.

That ratings thing is important to you isn't it. Hitler was loved by all of Germany so much, they made him their fearless leader. He hated gays, Jews, privacy, liberty, freedom....I bet you would have liked living under him.

Beck's high ratings are very understood. They only prove how many assholes like you we have in America that would rather be entertained by an idiot than to learn the truth. I know you can relate to that. His rallies don't drive us crazy, they make us laugh 'til we puke. Beck is the greatest entertainer you assholes ever had. Between Beck and Palin, you right wingers would be embarrassed if you had any brains. Actually, I will miss his stupidity, and fake crying moments. They were so lame, you couldn't help but laugh at the dumb basterd.

OK go ahead with the trolling flames of stupidity.

Last edited by Ineeda SM; 04-08-2011 at 07:42 AM.
    A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    LOL! Lonesome Roads Beck is gone, a victim of his own ego and insanity. Advertisers have been fleeing his program in droves, and not just HIS program. Advertisers were becoming wary of other FOX programs where Beck would make a guest appearance. Bottom line, Beck was losing money for FOX. His radio program has also been getting booted from stations around the country. Beck is done, stick a fork in him... and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

LOL....dream on and wish on. When someone on MSNBC can out together the size rally he did in DC, maybe then we can call them his equal, but until then...your boy Cenk and the rest of them are the Junior Varsity. Beck will be under your skin in one way or another for a very long time. Have you checked the 5pm ratings recently?? And here's a little clip to burst your bubble. Here's Matthews a guy with a little more than 250,000 total viewers ( Nancy Grace has more than that) ( Beck routinly exceeds 1.1-1.3 million) talking to David Brock ( the ex conservative who wasn't very good at it so he jumped ship) and they actually believe they had something to do with Beck's decesion to part ways with Fox. If dillusion could be converted into kilowatts, these 2 idiots could replace the power lost in Japan !!!!!!!

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chris-mat...beck-from-fox/