Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Default A client who cum very fast!

One of my biggest problem is entertaining a client who cum so fast. Some clientelle ive met you cant touch their cock because they will cum, you cant suck their cock because they would cum, they cant fuck you because they will cum so fast... and many more

So what i usually do to make the session longer is have a little small talk and give them a nice relaxing massage first. But sometimes its so hard because once in bed they cum so fast even we didnt fuck yet lol

And the worst thing some will give you a bad feedback that you made them cum so fast eventhough i didnt know that they would cum that fast

Whats the best thing to make these type of guys stay longer i bed aside from sucking my cock for 1 hour lol

Default Re: A client who cum very fast!

you could not be so damn attractive! J/k, tell them to rub one out before they see you maybe? Or come see me, I don't have that problem, actually I'm completely the opposite

"If you don't know, I'm not gonna tell ya" - DSII & DK

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

clients need to realize that we're only human.were not robots or blow up dolls.
    i make sure to give my best to full fill the fantasy and make sure their satisfied.however if the guy is a lousy lover theres not much i can do.dont push your feelings of inadequacy on me.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    One of my biggest problem is entertaining a client who cum so fast. Some clientelle ive met you cant touch their cock because they will cum, you cant suck their cock because they would cum, they cant fuck you because they will cum so fast... and many more

So what i usually do to make the session longer is have a little small talk and give them a nice relaxing massage first. But sometimes its so hard because once in bed they cum so fast even we didnt fuck yet lol

And the worst thing some will give you a bad feedback that you made them cum so fast eventhough i didnt know that they would cum that fast

Whats the best thing to make these type of guys stay longer i bed aside from sucking my cock for 1 hour lol

I'm never sure when you're serious or with us, but what the hell, here goes. I don't know how your dates are set up but it sounds like that when the client comes the date is over. If that's the case you might try using a little topical anesthetic like Orajel to numb the penis a little. I've also heard that certain illegal narcotics will have a similar effect, although I've no experience with any of those. If, on the other hand, your date is based on time rather than climax, you might try getting him off quick then proceeding with the massage and whatever. Besides what's wrong with getting your cock sucked for an hour?

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

If a client cums so fast, why don't they just jack off before they come (no pun intended) to see you.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    clients need to realize that we're only human.were not robots or blow up dolls.
    i make sure to give my best to full fill the fantasy and make sure their satisfied.however if the guy is a lousy lover theres not much i can do.dont push your feelings of inadequacy on me.

this is the thing i couldnt understand with men, most would understand we are not robots but also a human being

Veteran Poster Brittany St Jordan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Besides what's wrong with getting your cock sucked for an hour?
    Most clients aren't well versed in the ways of oral pleasure on cocks and it can tend to hurt after a little while. This is when I grab him by the hair and make him tongue my balls and butt hole for a bit. It gives me a break from the cheese grater blow job and most guys love licking my ass so it is win-win.

Most guys once they cum they just want to go away as fast as they can, you know the guilt feeling after orgasm so cant do massage after usually. They just want to g home after.

A huge amount of guys really do cum fast even whom they partner is as far as i know. Usually around 2-10 minutes

check this Ejaculation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia@@AMEPARAM@@/wiki/File:Male_anatomy.png" class="image">

Veteran Poster

If I paid for an hour, and I busted a quick nut, I'd want to play with you for a while and bust a 2nd after I got it up again!

To me, a nice time would be getting a great bj, and busting a nut. Then playing with the girl/performing oral until she came. Then fucking her for my 2nd.

Oh, and for some reason, when I look at your avatar Alyssa, I'd want to smack you with my cock a lot

Last edited by joeym75ld; 04-07-2011 at 08:33 PM.

lol i love when they cum in like 2 minutes , quick 200... im like ok get the fuk out my aparment now lol