We don't get much of that in the States. At least, not that I know of. Yeah, usually all of our uber pop stars release Christmas CDs, but they fail in sales. Most Americans don't give two shits about Christmas. We're all for giving and getting presents, but the rest of it, most of us could do without.

Yeah, we do get them, but most people don't take much interest. The only people that actually buy CDs like that are the hardcore fans, but they don't make up any kind of social majority, so the CDs don't sell well. I don't think we've had a Christmas album hit #1 on the billboard music chart release since 1996 or so.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Gary Glitter's "My Gang" has failed to make an appearance for the past few years...strange that.
    seanchai

Junior Poster

Come now sing with me... propa crimbo... selecta :P

only UKpeople will know the song lol

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Mds that is so true. As a matter of fact, Mariah Carey made a revival of an old Michael Jackson Christmas song. LOL.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol