Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Britney Spears - Femme Fatale!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nautica View Post
    I guess if I was one of those fans who researched EVERYTHINGGGGGG, I'd know she smokes/ed!!!!!!!!! OMG! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I still like Brit, but I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE cigarettes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! Evil, LEGAL, drugs!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nautica, nicotine, sadly, is the hardest drug to kick. (Thankfully I've never smoked.) But the most cost-effective way to deal w/ drug use -- whether it be nicotine or alcohol or whatever -- is through prevention, education (which is the key) and treatment.
    Remember caffeine is a drug. As is sugar. The government should tightly control drugs and, again, focus on treatment and education.
    I'm not sure if she has ever denounced smoking.
    And I've always thought she should've never promoted Pepsi. Not a good idea. But a sound business decision -- ha! ha!
    Her fragrance promotion was a good business decision.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	britney-spears-fantasy.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	384622   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12e5a66dca90.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	384623   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g-b-smoking-miami-bal-9-3-09-three.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	384625  

As pretty as she may be (beauty is in the eye of the beholder), she is still and forever will be....A MORON!!!

haha. was actually looking for this thread. "femme fatale" is an amazing album. i bought the deluxe edition on amazon. i wasn't sure at first, but it's definitely in my top albums of the year right beside radiohead's "the king of the limbs". i think it's inspiring that a female can come out with an album that sort of sets the bar in pop music, but also can be mentioned in the same breath as tkol in terms of pop mastery and songcraft. an album this artful. it's probably the best and most sophisticated album of its kind, in i guess the pop star genre.

ke$ha co-wrote "till the world ends".

kinda rambling on. anyway, i really liked this album.

and just so you guys don't think i'm nuts, i'm not the first one to compare tkol with femme fatale: http://www.theatlantic.com/culture/a...tal-age/73105/

amazing record. definitely solidifies her status as an icon, to me, right up with MJ and Axl Rose. the only injustice i can think of is that this record gets overlooked because it's Britney.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    I think she does possess male and female traits. It's indicative in this pic. She is, well, cross-sexual, if you like -- That could be part of her appeal. Much like Madonna. I mean, Madonna, too, is androgynous.
    i agree with you ben.her face is very masculine for a genetic woman.

She's said to be releasing that dance video this week, she redid S&M with Rihanna and it was released to iTunes yesterday. Also, she announced, today, she will take NicKIMinaj on tour with her.

Don't Compete. CREATE!- Earl Nightingale ... YOU are responsible for YOUR life. Change what you don't like. Stay away from the news and people who hate life.