Junior Poster

Default Arianna's new Pics

who wants to see these new pics...kinda curious myself

Default Re: Arianna's new Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson
    who wants to see these new pics...kinda curious myself
    Me, too.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Well I saw Arianna lastnight. We went to Manhattan and caught the last showing of "Memoirs of a Geisha". Didnt have time for pics tho as it was all on the spur of the moment thing. We even went to a Virgin record store on the corner of Broadway. No commotion. No clocking. No stares.

She looked very promising IMO (for a starting out TS in her earlier transitioning stages). Slim and towering. Even showed me her budding chest..and was quite excited to be on testosterone blockers and spyro (female intramuscular injections). Watch 6 months to a year when those hormones really start showing and them boobies get fuller. She has that certain look uniquely her own.

Met me with No makeup on and looking very hermaphroditic..i.e. Androgynous. Maybe we'll take some pix on her birthday when she plans to do a show. We'll keep you posted!

Hey Ari, Gurl I hope you didnt mind I have to post this little comment.

~Kisses.

HTG

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

A bit off tpic-

but how was the film? I just finished the book, which was AMAZING!

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Allanah gurl..this is one movie you have got to see for yourself. Its different if you watch this at a theater as opposed to waiting for the dvd movie to come out. If youre into the whole Mystic of Asian culture Japan specifically and how Geisha's are made. Then you would like this movie.

I dont want to give away much about it..But youve read the book. Its a love story. And speaks of ones path, destiny and life as a Famous Geisha. The movie execution was slow. But It builds up from begining til the very end. I sat and watched it and felt heavy in the chest. The acting was wonderful and the visuals/cinematography were stunning. Its about 2 hours and 20 minutes in lenght and was a something different unlike most American movies like Harry Potter, Rent, King Kong etc. Worth my 10bucks!

~Kisses.

HTG

Gomennasai Mds?? LOL. I'll be your personal Geisha. Ready that silk Kimono sweety and jet me there! LOL. Ill dance for you and pour you some sake. J/k.

~Kisses.

HTG

Junior Poster

Arianna's avatar looks real nice... some more pics would definalty make alot of us here happy!

"Don’t like my women single, I like my chicks in two's
    And these days all the girls is down to roll
    I hit the strip club and all them bitches find a pole"

Platinum Poster

Arianna, you don't owe anyone on this forum jackshit...except a resounding FUCK YOU to the bonehead from bmore and her pathetic posse.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Attached below is a scene from the movie. This scene where she turned 15 (A young "Maiko" which means Geisha in training or apprentice) and was introduced ripe for the bidding as a "Geisha". Sort of a coming of age called "Seijin no hi" the equivalent in today's modernized Japan. The costume and dance routine are well executed. The cinematography was simply breathtaking.

Did you guys know? Important facts about Geisha's..

That the story of Geisha’s starts in the early 1700’s when the first male Geisha appeared in the walled-in pleasure quarters of Tokyo and Kyoto? It was within these designated entertainment precincts that the chronin (merchants) spent their time and money cultivating the arts.

The first female Geisha’s appeared soon after, and while the assumption is that they were a mixture of courtesan, prostitute and entertainer, their role was always designed to compliment the courtesan’s, not compete with them.

After the courtesan’s peaked in popularity in the mid -18th century, it was the artistic geisha’s, with their talents in dance, music and song, that became the most significant professional entertainers in the pleasure quarters.

With these words of the Geisha’s history still ringing in our ears, our guide pauses to point out the simple wooden name plagues adorning the entrance to a traditional ochaya (teahouse). The relationship between the mistress of the teahouse and the Geisha has not changed over the centuries. A combination of agent, and employer, the Geisha’s entertain their clients within the tranquility of these establishments, the exclusiveness of this relationship is symbolised by the Geisha’s name plague appearing at the entrance of the chosen teahouse with which they have this understanding.

Retirement for a Geisha comes at their choosing or upon marriage. It could be a wealthy client who eventually captures their heart, Geisha’s are definitely free to marry for love. But while marriage will bring an end to their career as a Geisha, divorced former Geisha’s are known to return to the profession once they are single again.

As we continue our stroll through Gion, Peter points out the simple non-descript storage buildings at the rear of the boardinghouses. Lovely folded and boxed, purposely kept removed from the main home away from threat of fire, are stored in these buildings the tools of the Geisha’s living, their Kimonos. Custom dictates that a Geisha wear a different Kimono each month of the year, usually in a style and design that reflects the season, with additional ones required for specials performances and ceremonies as they graduate from being a Meiko to a Geisha. The large number required and the sheer expense of each Kimono prohibits the Geisha’s directly owning them, that usually rests with the mistress of the boardinghouse. In addition to the collection of Kimono’s the mistress is responsible for the training and preparation of the Meiko’s during their apprenticeship. This includes not only their living expenses but their lessons in dance, shamisen (Japanese harp) and singing that they complete at the nearby Academy. The estimated cost for the 5 year apprenticeship, $0.50M US. This may explain that the number of registered Geisha’s in Kyoto is now just 223, less than a 5th of the numbers during the peak of area in the early 1900’s.

Source: Gion, The Geisha District of Kyoto By Susan Miles
    Peter MacIntosh is a historian and a Kyoto resident for 6 years has recently started walking lecturers of Gion titled "Geisha, Past, Present and Future.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	memoirs_of_a_geisha1_163.jpg 
Views:	2132 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	36203  

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

I can't wait to see the movie-

The book explains so much about Geisha I had no idea about-i urge everyone to read the book. Trust me- you will not be able to put it down~

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr