• LittleGuy aka Old Balls

12 27.27%
  • Phobun aka fatmcfaggot

24 54.55%
  • Other

8 18.18%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Who is the biggest bitch on here, LittleGuy or Phobun?

Stop crying for attention little girl. It must be that time of month. Go clean your pussy.

Veteran Poster

Talking Re: Who is the biggest bitch on here, LittleGuy or Phobun?

I voted for phobun

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
    I voted for phobun
    Well at least besides being miserable 24/7 you have somewhat of a sense of humor....that puts you one minor click about the gay bashing homophobe Phobun.

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Grimdruggie, you worry to much about what other people think.
    Not so much. I just like to keep the peace a little.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy View Post
    I voted for phobun

This was funny!!

lol at Oldballs

PS just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Well at least besides being miserable 24/7 you have somewhat of a sense of humor....that puts you one minor click about the gay bashing homophobe Phobun.

This humors me. You suck of crossdressers, yet come onto HA forum as a Republican, defending policies of the Republican party, which is full of anti-gay politicians and evangelical religious intolerance.

But the funny thing is this... you only hiss about me. You don't speak out against the Republican Party, which has in its platform, support for the FMA and that "homosexuality is incompatible with military service."

In that sense, you're a hypocritical closeted follower. You just shut up, file into line and hide your scuffed up knees.

I don't have a problem with gays. I just think that a lot of cockhounds who are so paranoid of being considered gay, like yourself, should embrace their gayness.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    This humors me. You suck of crossdressers, yet come onto HA forum as a Republican, defending policies of the Republican party, which is full of anti-gay politicians and evangelical religious intolerance.

But the funny thing is this... you only hiss about me. You don't speak out against the Republican Party, which has in its platform, support for the FMA and that "homosexuality is incompatible with military service."

In that sense, you're a hypocritical closeted follower. You just shut up, file into line and hide your scuffed up knees.

I don't have a problem with gays. I just think that a lot of cockhounds who are so paranoid of being considered gay, like yourself, should embrace their gayness.
    You're a sick, twisted big nosed unmanly Asian bigot....by your own admission...LOL..You most certainly are homophobic. Your posts speak for themselves. I invite anyone so inclined to read them and am confident they'll come to the same conclusion. I admit to being what I am ( which are none of the things you falsely assert.) I am comfortable with who and what I am....you on the other hand are in serious denial. You tell us of your progressive politics, yet you have despise gay people for some deep physiological reasons. You are angry and humorless. If you seek help now...a good psychologist might be able to help you with your sexual hangups and self hatred, but unfortunately he won't be able to help with your big nose, height, and unmanliness....you just were dealt a bad hand by birth... asshole !!!!! LOL

Last edited by onmyknees; 04-05-2011 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    You're a sick, twisted big nosed unmanly Asian bigot....by your own admission...LOL..You most certainly are homophobic. Your posts speak for themselves. I invite anyone so inclined to read them and am confident they'll come to the same conclusion. I admit to being what I am ( which are none of the things you falsely assert.) I am comfortable with who and what I am....you on the other hand are in serious denial. You tell us of your progressive politics, yet you have despise gay people for some deep physiological reasons. You are angry and humorless. If you seek help now...a good psychologist might be able to help you with your sexual hangups and self hatred, but unfortunately he won't be able to help with your big nose, height, and unmanliness....you just were dealt a bad hand by birth... asshole !!!!! LOL

Emotional, seething with racial ad hominem. Your skin is too thin.