Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Why Do White Men Like Asian Women So Much?

I'm a White Man. I love White Women and would rather have one as a potential wife. Problem is, at least for the US ones, is that many are not marriage material. They want to be married but not act like a wife. So many times I've been out with women like these. They boast about things they can't/don't do and take a special joy in mentioning that they don't cook or keep a nice house. If they have a baby, they don't want to be burdened with raising their own child so they entrust their welfare with an illegal alien. I should just cut out the middleman, throw the wife out, and marry the housekeeper. I don't mind my gender specific duties. When a burglar breaks in, something around the house needs to be repaired, or something heavy needs to be lifted, I do it without whining about it. I'm sure there are many good White Women out there. I just haven't dated them.

Many here know I'm a fan of the Asian ladies. Unfortunately some of them are being corrupted by society and have learned bad habits too. But, many are still more traditional and, in my experience, treat their men better. Another important thing to me is femininity. The US White ladies have become so competitive with men that they start acting like them even speaking with a deeper voice.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Why Do White Men Like Asian Women So Much?

I have never been attracted to oriental women.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    I'm a White Man. I love White Women and would rather have one as a potential wife. Problem is, at least for the US ones, is that many are not marriage material. They want to be married but not act like a wife. So many times I've been out with women like these. They boast about things they can't/don't do and take a special joy in mentioning that they don't cook or keep a nice house. If they have a baby, they don't want to be burdened with raising their own child so they entrust their welfare with an illegal alien. I should just cut out the middleman, throw the wife out, and marry the housekeeper. I don't mind my gender specific duties. When a burglar breaks in, something around the house needs to be repaired, or something heavy needs to be lifted, I do it without whining about it. I'm sure there are many good White Women out there. I just haven't dated them.

Many here know I'm a fan of the Asian ladies. Unfortunately some of them are being corrupted by society and have learned bad habits too. But, many are still more traditional and, in my experience, treat their men better. Another important thing to me is femininity. The US White ladies have become so competitive with men that they start acting like them even speaking with a deeper voice.
    As Asian women become more exposed to western traditions and lifestyles, they begin to emulate western women, along with all their bad habits. I'm tellin' ya, God screwed up the design when he gave women vocal cords, in the first place.

Veteran Poster

I'm a black man and only dates asian and white women.

Veteran Poster

Move to japan. Those women treat you like a king.

Gold Poster

Dino M8 I knew the ultimate cool Asian lass she used to dance to Pantera at my favorite topless bar Cheetah's.

John Leslie (R.I.P.) 1945 - 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86 View Post
    Dino M8 I knew the ultimate cool Asian lass she used to dance to Pantera at my favorite topless bar Cheetah's.
    A hot, Asian chick that's also a Metalhead? Please tell me she likes Horror Movies too.

Why ?
    The Submissive Asian women myth.

Silver Poster

i know two filipina women, one really hot, the other not so hot and both are married to very older white men....smh...all i can assume is for the free citizenship or for a green card......

Pussy is ALWAYS free for me

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    As Asian women become more exposed to western traditions and lifestyles, they begin to emulate western women, along with all their bad habits. I'm tellin' ya, God screwed up the design when he gave women vocal cords, in the first place.
    Wise words from a wise man.