Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default South African Rugby Player Massacres his daughters rapists with an axe!!!

SOUTH African police were holding a top rugby player today in connection with three murders allegedly carried out in revenge for the gang-rape and subsequent HIV infection of his daughter.

Police arrested the 34-year-old man, who played for the Blue Bulls, one of the country's leading teams, in Durban in the early hours of yesterday. One victim was decapitated and two others hacked to death - possibly with an axe - in a frenzied rampage last week.

The accused, who was not named to protect the identity of his daughter, is due to appear in court in the eastern coastal city of Durban today A police spokesman, Vincent Mdunge, told The (London) Times that the three bodies were found in a middle-class area of the city.

Mr Mdunge said police raided the nearby residence of the accused, where they found an axe and the bloodied clothing of one of the victims.

"When they pounced on him they found an axe, which we believe is the murder weapon, clothes with blood stains and a hired car that we suspect he could have used during the alleged attacks," Mr Mdunge said. "He will be charged formally with three counts of murder with aggravating circumstances and one of attempted murder." A fourth man, who escaped the attack, told local media he was confronted last week by a man in a frenzied state, who accused him of being a rapist and infecting his daughter.

"As the axe came down towards my head, I ducked and it scratched my stomach," Khangelani Mdluli, 27, was quoted as telling the Cape Argus.

The incident is certain to ignite another debate in the country about crime rates and in particular violent attacks on women.

Callers to radio stations expressed sympathy for the murderer and warned that if action were not taken by the state to protect people then more and more citizens would take the

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...#ixzz1I9xMkORB

Deal Wit It!

5 Star Poster

Default Re: South African Rugby Player Massacres his daughters rapists with an axe!!!

Wow well rugby is a contact sport

live with honour

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Default Re: South African Rugby Player Massacres his daughters rapists with an axe!!!

And this is bad news how?

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade View Post
    And this is bad news how?
    Who said dat

Deal Wit It!

Junior Poster

does anyone know which player is it, Bakkies Botha maybe???

How I Love A Big Gurly Cock

Junior Poster

Fair play to him. Ought to be given a medal not be in jail.

It's not hurting anyone,so what's your problem?

Texas Lady Junior Poster Brandi Boots's Avatar

If the story is correct, and the father found the right guys, then I find no fault in him. If I was on the jury (like they would put a Tgurl on one anyway) I would aquit the man on the first vote.

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GurlyCockLover View Post
    does anyone know which player is it, Bakkies Botha maybe???
    Joseph Ntshongwana

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Maybe they are just holding him till they get his citizenship award ready

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
    SOUTH African police were holding a top rugby player today in connection with three murders allegedly carried out in revenge for the gang-rape and subsequent HIV infection of his daughter.

Police arrested the 34-year-old man, who played for the Blue Bulls, one of the country's leading teams, in Durban in the early hours of yesterday. One victim was decapitated and two others hacked to death - possibly with an axe - in a frenzied rampage last week.

The accused, who was not named to protect the identity of his daughter, is due to appear in court in the eastern coastal city of Durban today A police spokesman, Vincent Mdunge, told The (London) Times that the three bodies were found in a middle-class area of the city.

Mr Mdunge said police raided the nearby residence of the accused, where they found an axe and the bloodied clothing of one of the victims.

"When they pounced on him they found an axe, which we believe is the murder weapon, clothes with blood stains and a hired car that we suspect he could have used during the alleged attacks," Mr Mdunge said. "He will be charged formally with three counts of murder with aggravating circumstances and one of attempted murder." A fourth man, who escaped the attack, told local media he was confronted last week by a man in a frenzied state, who accused him of being a rapist and infecting his daughter.

"As the axe came down towards my head, I ducked and it scratched my stomach," Khangelani Mdluli, 27, was quoted as telling the Cape Argus.

The incident is certain to ignite another debate in the country about crime rates and in particular violent attacks on women.

Callers to radio stations expressed sympathy for the murderer and warned that if action were not taken by the state to protect people then more and more citizens would take the

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...#ixzz1I9xMkORB
    Good for him! I hope he gets off with a slap on the wrist.
    Maybe some of these animals will think twice before they gang rape someone's daughter in the future.