Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Default Re: 12 Reasons Why Women Can't Stand Nice Guys

Quote Originally Posted by payload4 View Post
    Mike Tyson says it best when it comes to being a "nice guy"

:42 sec-:49 sec.......Mike sums it up where why being a nice guy is pointless.... LOL

Well, that's definitive at last. If there's one person on the planet who knows how to be a nice guy, it's Mike Tyson.

Taste the sarcasm guys.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    Taste the sarcasm guys.
    Tastes more like ear to me!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Wow...a bit touchy aren't we? I think what the author, and some of the ladies have attempted to point out is there are some women attracted to dark skin, some to blonde hair, blue eyes, some to bikers, some to the smart silent type...some seek affluence, others security, but there is a lot of women who are attracted to a little bit of danger, self confidence, and a touch of recklessness.

I think your defination of bad boys would differ from most women who are attracted to that type of dude. A loser is a loser...not a bad boy. I know some pretty bad dudes, and you might not know it by looking or talking to them, but trust me...women do. It's not necissarily about physical stature or yearly income ....it's more about attitude.

Don't be so condesending and judgemental about what others are attracted to. You protest a little to strongly. And not to worry...I'm sure there's more than enough women who are attracted to nice guys like you LOL
    Your many posts show that you don't know what the definition of hypocrite means. Women DON'T know "bad dudes" from losers that's why self help books are a billion dollar industry. Like many others on here you are clearly delusional and factor in many things in order to justify your hypocritical points.
    While it's fine to like whatever type of person you are attracted too, it's ridicoulous to come on here complaining about how everyone "sterotypes people" but then agreeing wholeheartedly about "sterotyping bad boys and good guys". Then go on to say that women know how bad a guy is just be looking at them, sure and pigs fly.

Quote Originally Posted by for-ward View Post
    Then go on to say that women know how bad a guy is just be looking at them, sure and pigs fly.
    I think you are right!!!! I cant always tell a good guy from a bad guy lol, especially not in the t world....and once a man has won your heart, you'r lost...thats just the way it is emotionally for many woman.....

Full time freak

I would think that this is the place if a girl wants to meet some buff tatted-up bad boys, plenty of excitement/drama guaranteed and they generally know what to do with an ass:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sanQuentin_prison_1403642c.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	393181  

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."

-Sarah Palin on Paul Revere
    Interviewed by CNN in Boston, June 2nd, 2011

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by for-ward View Post
    Your many posts show that you don't know what the definition of hypocrite means. Women DON'T know "bad dudes" from losers that's why self help books are a billion dollar industry. Like many others on here you are clearly delusional and factor in many things in order to justify your hypocritical points.
    While it's fine to like whatever type of person you are attracted too, it's ridicoulous to come on here complaining about how everyone "sterotypes people" but then agreeing wholeheartedly about "sterotyping bad boys and good guys". Then go on to say that women know how bad a guy is just be looking at them, sure and pigs fly.
    And you say this as a man......or woman? I think many of the ladies on here...particularly Britt that would take issue with your completely unsubstantiated opinion, ( the sale of self help books as evidence of anything is laughable) ...but let's ask them rather than let you speak for the finer gender as a whole. A bit arrogant of you...don't ya think? LOL. You're pretty condescending in your opinion of what women can and can't tell. By what authority do you make these wide sweeping generalizations? And instead of spending time reviewing my many posts, just try reviewing this one cause you got it all fucked up. I never used the word hypocrite .....
    You jump in after 13 posts and with some pretty hefty charges, yet you're light in the ass on any proof. I wonder why you too seem a bit overly sensitive about the subject? Speaking of self help books...here's one I recommend for you..."The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" Because so far....you aren't one. ( available in paperback on discount) LOL

Last edited by onmyknees; 05-12-2011 at 03:20 AM.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Birgitta View Post
    A lady in the streets, a slut in the sack
    A woman in the streets, and a dirty slut in the sack. I like adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlouis View Post
    So screwing doesn't give you an appetite?
    Ahhhh the appetite is there before, during, and after. Only the type of food changes at each point.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.