Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi again

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: Hi again

Glad you have come back

Thanks for the warm welcome back everybody.

Ashlee

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!

Rookie Poster

A ginger . . . . Yahhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_Eego View Post
    hell yes! there is nothing quite like a natural redhead but I tend to get in a bit of trouble with them. They are definitely a weakness of mine

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_Eego View Post
    Actually to be completely accurate, I'm a day walker since I don't have freckles.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Hello, Ashlee and welcome back. I went to the link and checked you out, as you suggested and I've got a question about your height, listed as 5'4" - 5'8".

Is the difference because of heels?

PS, I suspect the BS level on here hasn't changed very much, but you shouldn't let that chase you off again. You're a very pretty lady and a welcome addition to our group.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Hello, Ashlee and welcome back. I went to the link and checked you out, as you suggested and I've got a question about your height, listed as 5'4" - 5'8".

PS, I suspect the BS level on here hasn't changed very much, but you shouldn't let that chase you off again. You're a very pretty lady and a welcome addition to our group.
    I suspect the BS level is a bit higher

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections View Post
    I suspect the BS level is a bit higher
    I'm doin' the best I can as a certified member of PBS(Professional Bullshitter Society)

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post

It's a height range sweetie. They don't allow for an exact height but a range of heights. I'm actually 5 ft 7in in stocking feet and normally wear from 2 to 4 inches of heel. So I'm a couple of inches above the average height of most girls but well within norms of society.

General BS I can handle. But ugly hateful people that have nothing pleasant to say and actively seek you and your threads out for nothing but trolling and hating are another issue altogether. A few simple pieces of advice I would give for all of us to get along better would be.

1. Don't lie about me, distort something I've said, or tell half truths about me.
    2. Don't discuss in public any PMs that I might exchange with you without prior consent.
    3. If you don't have something nice to say about me kindly keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself. I don't mind constructive criticism and I fully realize that I'm not perfect nor am I everbodys cup of tea, but being nasty about my intelligence, abilities or looks is a swift way to piss me off.
    4. Don't ever presume to pass judgment on whether I am a "real" girl or not (It's such a bullshit description anyway. I have a butch lesbian friend who is more boy then I ever was even before transition. Is she a real girl, a real boy, or something else on the gender spectrum? And why the Hell should it matter anyway?). I know who I am, who I've been and who I want to be in the future. I know what's in my heart my mind and my soul. It's not the place of others to tell me those things.

This is pretty simple and I think it should apply to every girl, indeed every single person here. This is a mutually beneficial place to come. Fans can come and actually interact with girls they see in pictures, movies and web cams for free. And girls can come here and promote their latest projects, interact with their fans and and admirers, and generally let their fans know more about themselves then how big their boobs or cocks are, and what gets them off (not that I mind sharing that information either btw). I don't see any reason why a few bad apples have to mess it up for others.

Ashlee

PS I will probably be doing cams again on Sunday. I have LHR are tomorrow and Saturday has been the pits lately for getting clients.

It's nice to see you again. We know each other from somewhere else.

This place can be fun if you ignore all the drama and just look at the pictures and then split. Works for me!