Page 879 of 1676 FirstFirst ... 3797798298698748758768778788798808818828838848899299791379 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,790 of 16753
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by martin48
    Well, I don't know about these. A bit over the top, I'd say

On the red futa author's page: SPERM girl 4 by G1r0r0 exists a mini-story for this picture:

G1r0r0
    This is my forth futa girl of my SPERM series.

Name: *unknown*
    Race: Human (DNA sculpted)

Nobody known who she is only a few facts are know, she is a space pirate and she is a human woman who has modified her body by a DNA sculptor with a illegal Reg-Vat.
    The sculptor got arrested and we know that her body contains the following:
    Flaps on the sides of her head that can spread super strong pheromones. A form of tail is attached to her head, at the end of the tail is a form of mouth with a tongue. The tail contains her female reproducing organs. When pregnant she forms eggs in the tail.
    A pair of penises with testicles, behind her penises is also a vagina, but she can't reproduce with this one because she doesn't have a womb there. Like said before her reproducing functions have been taken over by the tail.

Nia is 19 years old and is a long slender girl. Nia is one of the crew members of a space freighter fleet. Her fleet got attacked by space pirates, the fleet got robbed of freight and female crew got abducted. This is a piece of what happened.

Nia just ended her work shift and the first thing she wanted to do was to take a hot bath. She entered her private quarters and locked the door behind her. While she walked to the bathroom she stripped naked, throwing her clothing over the couch. She started to fill the tub and stepped in. The warm water slowly started to rise. "Hmmm, this feels good" Nia thought and slid down so she lied down in the tub. When the water reached her chin she stopped the flow of the water and closed her eyes. "Yeah, this is the life" she thought and dozed off.

Nia didn't know how long she had been asleep, but she woke up because of some noise. The door off the bath room was open and she looked into her room. The door of her quarters was open, she could tell that is was forced open. "Hello? Somebody there? Well, that's stran.." Suddenly a armoured figure jumped out of the darkness of her room and blasted her with a stunning weapon. Nia didn't even had time to finish her sentence. The blast made her world go dark.

Nia woke up and found her self in a clean glowing white room. On her wrists and ankles where a sort of bracelets. She was naked and floating weightless in mid air but the bracelets couldn't be moved. A door in the room opened and the armoured figure who shot her entered the room with two strange red woman, with snake like features. The woman wore skin tight uniforms and lots of skin showed. The woman started to disrobe the armoured figure. The woman's armour was removed she only wore a form of battle dress around her waist and long boots, her upper body nude expect for some arm gloves. The women who removed her armour left the room. "Finally alone again" said the red woman with a smile on her face.

While the red woman got her armour removed Nia had conflicting emotions. The red woman was staring at her scanning her body. Nia thought that the woman had a sadistic smile on her face and she was terrified and sexual aroused at the same time. Nia wasn't lesbian, but didn't mind having sex with woman. She made out with one of her friends on a regular base. She didn't know where the arousal came from, but it made her horny as hell. It made her so horny that the moist from her pussy leaked down her legs.

The red woman walk to Nia and grabbed on of her legs. The woman moved her hands firmly over her leg like a masseuse. The red woman squeezed firmly in her leg and butt. "hmmm, excellent" said the red woman. The red woman made Nia move lower until her feet touched the ground. The red woman walked behind Nia, she wrapped her arms around Nia's waist and pressed her breast against Nia's back. "Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you" said the red woman. She started to nibble gently on Nia's earlobe. "What are you going to do with me?" asked Nia.

"Don't worry, you are going to enjoy this" said the red woman and walked to the centre of the small room. The red woman stood before Nia and her back facing towards Nia. The red woman glanced over her shoulder and gave Nia a smile. The red woman stood there with her legs against each other, she started to remove her little battle dress. The red woman bended over with her legs strait. The red woman stepped out the dress, turned around and placed her hands on her waist.

Nia couldn't believe her eye's "Oh my GOD!" she yelled.
    The red woman stood with her legs spread, her cocks and balls dangling freely. The red woman walked towards Nia and grabbed her hands, placing them on her cocks. "Come on grab them." commanded the red woman, staring in Nia's eye's. Nia grabbed them, she felt the sloppy cock's getting warmer and harder, feeling the pulse beating in them. The red woman took Nia's hands and moved them over her abs, breast and finally placed her arms over her shoulders. The red woman pulled Nia closer, their breasts pressing against each other. The red womans cocks pressing against Nia's abs. The red woman kissed Nia passionately.

The red woman left their embrace and took a few steps back, their eyes still locked. Out of the floor morphed a rectangular block and the red woman sat down on the edge of it. She sat down with her legs spread so her balls could hang freely. Suddenly Nia spotted the tail on the red woman's head moving. The tip of the tail pointed to her, it opened up a bit. Between the three jaws of it slid a large pointy tongue. After a few seconds the the end opened, it was like a big mouth without teeth. In the mouth was a wet, warm pussy. "Oh yes, we are going to have fun with this" said the red woman and started to kiss, lick and fingering the pussy.

After a couple of minutes she moved her tail towards her crotch. She placed the pussy against one the head of one of her cocks and slowly started to penetrate. She moved the end of the tail up and down, it looked a bit like a blow job. She gave her cocks turns with her tail. Just like before Nia was some how forced to move, without the red woman giving commands. Nia was forced on her knees. "Say A, sweety" the red woman commanded. The read woman grabbed both her cocks and started to masturbate, her tail hanging back on its place. Nia opened her mouth as far as she could and sticking out her tongue as far as possible. All this looking only made her wanting the red woman worse, so she couldn't wait to taste the red woman's girl jizz. The red woman screamed it out "Owh YES! Here it comes! Aaahh!".
    Out of both cocks came thick blasts of girl jizz. Nia got it in her hair, on her face, body and most of it in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could "wow, your cum taste so good. I have tasted cum from guys, that wasn't bad, but this is so good!"

"There's more where that came from" said the red woman "Unlike men I can come multiple times. Here have some more."
    The red woman walked towards her. Nia took one of the cocks in her mouth. Her hands were moved upwards, she could place one hand on the other cock and with the other she grabbed a pair of the red woman's balls. Nia gave the red woman a blow job and a hand job at the same time, while massaging the woman's testicles. The red woman moaned from pleasure and after a couple of minutes the woman said "Oh wow, you are so good. I am about to come again." Nia sucked one cock and massaging the testicles, the red woman used her tail to pleasure the other cock. The red woman came again. Nia took all the red woman's cum in her mouth, but didn't swallow it yet. the red woman's girl jizz oozed out of her tail pussy when she took her cock out of it. She took the large tongue of the tail in her mouth and sucked the cum off.

Nia and the red woman had their mouths full of cum. Nia was forced to stand up and for a second time they kissed passionately stirring and swallowing the red woman's girl jizz. "It's time for the grande finale" said the red woman smiling. Nia floated to the block in the centre of the room. The block felt soft and warm like a warm body. Nia was placed on it and laid on her side, legs pulled up. The red woman stood behind her, she placed one cock against her pussy. The red woman slowly penetrated Nia, her free cock rubbing between Nia's leg's, lubed with the red woman's warm sticky cum . With strong hip thrusts she fucked Nia from behind, both women were screaming and moaning with pleasure. After some long hard minutes the red woman thrusted hard for a couple of times and pulled out just before Nia could come. "No don't stop! fuck me! Fuck ME!" yelled Nia. "Oh, I'm just letting you cool down for a minute, I don't want you to come yet. I want to come together." Nia was rolled on her back so they could look each other in the eyes. The red woman penetrated Nia with one of her cocks. The red woman thrusted her cock in and out while Nia was licking and fingering the red woman's tail pussy. The red woman had her free cock in her hand and pressed it against Nia's pussy so every time she thrusted it rubbed against it. The red woman's testicles were slapping against Nia's butt ever time the woman thrusted.

"Oh my GOD, OH MY GOD! it feels so good. I'm almost there!" Nia yelled. "Oh yes, I'm about to come to" agreed the red woman. The red woman thrusted a couple of times hard and pulled out, Nia and the red woman both reached their climax. The red woman grabbed both her cocks and pressed both cock against Nia's pussy and made sure both her cocks penetrated a bit just before she could dump her load. With strong throbs of her powerful girl meat she filled up Nia with all her cum. While filling up Nia with her girl jizz she kissed her. Both woman where kissing and gasping for air while doing so.

The red woman's cocks got soft and flopped out of Nia's pussy like the cock of a stallion who just fucked a mare.
    The red woman took Nia's pussy in her mouth and sucked out as much cum as she could. With her mouth full of cum she stood up again and swallowed. "That was good? wasn't it?" Nia could only nod in agreement.

End of recorded data.

VALE

Thanks, Stoerosov, for the background to the red alien

Martin

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Wow Kabuki...there's just too damn much really juicy stuff to comment on. Just let me say, THANK YOU.

hey there martin, nosurrender....really nice posts. they'll definitely keep me busy

hi, Stererosov. thanks for the fill in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42584_199.jpg 
Views:	3378 
Size:	421.0 KB 
ID:	228840   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43043_842.jpg 
Views:	3325 
Size:	421.9 KB 
ID:	228841   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	43078_123.jpg 
Views:	3324 
Size:	449.0 KB 
ID:	228842  

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Take a little more, Trish???

Name:	265874581_223.jpg 
Views:	3225 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	228855   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	688206196_204.jpg 
Views:	3243 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	228856  

Junior Poster

Name:	90dc3de7ef20158757d1fd70d5ae25ad_mpm_212.jpg 
Views:	3155 
Size:	302.4 KB 
ID:	228864   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c42b5f8fc697fee277fb5601625be1faa7ad44e5_108.jpg 
Views:	3233 
Size:	235.0 KB 
ID:	228865   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09b910cddbb93fe2b33ef367871c5909_f_951.jpg 
Views:	3135 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	228866  

"In life there are winners and there are losers..."

Veteran Poster

Demonic horsecock futa.....Trish ---I luv u....But u know that...

Name:	3_709.jpg 
Views:	3819 
Size:	144.0 KB 
ID:	228874   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2_522.jpg 
Views:	3793 
Size:	135.9 KB 
ID:	228875   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01_saraba_ge_sen_192.jpg 
Views:	3779 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	228876  

nosurrender69

Veteran Poster

Ok heres a weird jap dosh...for ya..ala street fighter futa

Name:	6_925.jpg 
Views:	3798 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	228877   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5_682.jpg 
Views:	3810 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	228878   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4_899.jpg 
Views:	3787 
Size:	141.9 KB 
ID:	228879  

nosurrender69

Veteran Poster

more

Name:	9_947.jpg 
Views:	3816 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	228880   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8_251.jpg 
Views:	3774 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	228881   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7_292.jpg 
Views:	3788 
Size:	143.0 KB 
ID:	228882  

nosurrender69

Junior Poster

Hey nosurrender69,what website do you go to for your futa pictures?

"In life there are winners and there are losers..."

Veteran Poster

more

Name:	12_417.jpg 
Views:	3681 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	228883   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11_866.jpg 
Views:	3680 
Size:	144.4 KB 
ID:	228884   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10_270.jpg 
Views:	3675 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	228885  

nosurrender69