Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Bad intelligence

Did any of you hear the speech where bush said he went into war on bad intelligence and that he takes responsible for going into war wtf does this moron thinks he can go into places and demand democracy by force?

And can you believe since this moron has said that his polls have gone up slightly WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

We need to create a special political forum for posts such as these. Not that this post is really an attempt at intelligent discussion.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Cocksville
    We need to create a special political forum for posts such as these. Not that this post is really an attempt at intelligent discussion.
    Why do you support bush,nevermind just delete this thread.

Junior Poster

um do you mean intelligence? jeepers.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly
    um do you mean intelligence? jeepers.
    yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Cocksville
    Why do you support bush, nevermind just delete this thread.
    When did I say I supported Bush? I simply stated that there was no attempt in this post to foster an intelligent discussion based on your resorting to calling him a "moron".

5 Star Poster

Default Bad intelligence

Well, Mr Bush finally admitted there is something wrong with his intelligence (and there is, in more ways than one).

I must concur with Johnny Cocksville though. It is not right to call GW Bush a moron. Under the old fashioned and now defunct "nomenclature of mental retardation" put forward by old fashioned and now thankfully also defunct psychologists, a moron was defined as a person with an IQ between 51 and 70. People with IQs between 26 and 50 were ranked as imbeciles and anyone lower than that was classified as an idiot.

Therefore, not knowing what Mr Bush's IQ is, it is almost impossible to accurately say whether he is an idiot, an imbecile or a moron.

How's that for an intelligent discussion?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Rookie Poster

It's a nice attempt. What does that make the people who failed to get him voted out? (He was clearly clever enough to win...)

Raising the tone, however:

It's not hard to see how admitting a mistake might improve one's ratings-politicians almost never admit their blunders. for reference, look at the different stories between Westmoreland, McNamara, and other members of the top-brass that brought us the ten-years-in-the-jungle-failure of Vietnam? all of them blame someone else for it, taken collectively, if you believed every self-serving memoir and speech, their intelligence was perfect, the strategy was flawless, the policy absolutely ingenious.

It failed.

With the Iraq war being compared to Vietnam almost from the first day after Iraq invaded Kuwait, looking at the most monumental blunder of all might be enlightening-that blunder in the previous war being that nobody was responsible for what didn't happen.

Bush goes up, and 'breaks the game' by admitting that he committed blood and treasure on bad info. (Information that was being taken as gospel when Clinton was spouting it... the president, not the senator)

Considering the underperformance of U.S. intel operations in the last forty years, maybe something will be done to fix it now?

(I know, unlikely-too many people owe too many favours...on both sides of the aisle.)

Legend, I think you raised some good points. and calling the President a moron, when he and members of his administration and his party have called others cowards and traitors and crazy seems perfectly fair to me.

FK

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Legend, I think you raised some good points. and calling the President a moron, when he and members of his administration and his party have called others cowards and traitors and crazy seems perfectly fair to me.

FK
    Thanks its just i cant believe how stupid bush is on another interview "i think it was msnbc he wasn't suppose to make a comment about Delay case because its an on going investigation but guess what he was ask does he think delay is innocent and he replied "yes i do" LOL what a fucking joke can't even follow law. then the white house has come out and say that its his presidential prerogative" bush is unbelieveable.