Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    THE BODY 5 Star Poster SunshyneMonroe's Avatar

Default Re: How old are Tranny Chasers?

I think mid life men like ts more due to the face that they have been with ggs the last 20 years and it may have gottin a bit old to them....so ts is something new for them ya know

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post
    Your chromosomes and basic functions dont lie.

Do you have female genitalia?

Do you have female reproductive organs?

Do you have a period?

Can a men inseminate you?

but you do have a cock, that means you jerk off, and lemme guess, you fuck guys in the ass and then cum... thus biologically, except for some of the skin/brain/fat redistribution effects hormones did, you are a gay male in your sexual functions. But of course gender isn't just about that.

you are cute and homely and passable though.
    im tired of teaching the guys on here about the physiology of transsexual women.i dont get payed for this shit lol.if you want to think thats all there is to ts women and gender in general than ill let you rock with that.my name is not professor amber.
    i will tell you though with that outlook and attitude the only thing you will be fucking are cds.unless your paying of course

Rookie Poster

Thats why id never get involved with a TS long term, its girl problems only times ten... however I find it really easy to hook up with a really good looking TS, even when theres no money involved. And appreciate that some girls do make the fantasy come to life, for the fun of both. Thats why i like a hot passable part timers /that look better than a lot of full time messes/, because for them, its all about the fantasy and fun for them too.

Of course, because you like a body type that once they take their clothes off, is that of a man. That way you can have all your woman outside for social purposes, and then the man you want at night. Just come out of the closet already. lol

Last edited by sweet485; 03-29-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    im tired of teaching the guys on here about the physiology of transsexual women.i dont get payed for this shit lol.if you want to think thats all there is to ts women and gender in general than ill let you rock with that.my name is not professor amber.
    i will tell you though with that outlook and attitude the only thing you will be fucking are cds.unless your paying of course
    Well, I was just being honest, not trying to win any popularity contest.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet485 View Post
    Of course, because you like a body type that once they take their clothes off, is that of a man. That way you can have all your woman outside for social purposes, and then the man you want at night. Just come out of the closet already. lol
    A. I dont go out in public with them, i discreetly arrange for a hook up.

B. The body type is not that different from todays woman that have lost the classic hourglass figure.

C. I let them leave their bra

D. you sound like a bitter tranny that hates there are part-timers hotter and more passable than yourself...

Well, I was just being honest, not trying to win any popularity contest.
    if you were being honest than fine but your misinformed.so instead of going and trying to educate yourself more on the matter you rather spout nonsense.so now your annoying and ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    if you were being honest than fine but your misinformed.so instead of going and trying to educate yourself more on the matter you rather spout nonsense.so now your annoying and ignorant.
    Well enlighten me please, id love to see your argument. I think your a good kid.

Rookie Poster

A. I dont go out in public with them, i discreetly arrange for a hook up.

B. The body type is not that different from todays woman that have lost the classic hourglass figure.

C. I let them leave their bra

D. you sound like a bitter tranny that hates there are part-timers hotter and more passable than yourself...

Umm, no. And you have absolutely no idea how I look to say that. I love CD's, but you are just trying to fool yourself to not accept that you are into MEN. A part timer, isn't on hormones, and no matter what you say their body is that of a man.
    I rather worry about a guy cheating with a girl, than with some drag queen. At least the competition is more equal, aside from the genital department of course. But you, my friend, desire a man.

Last edited by sweet485; 03-29-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Well enlighten me please, id love to see your argument. I think your a good kid.
    i dont have the energy or mental fortitude to keep repeating myself but i will include part of a discussion i was having with another member on here.this will explain the physical internal differences between us and men.its more than just boobs hun lol:

while you are right that our dna doesnt changes you are way of base about the other stuff.while we do have actual breast tissue thats not the only thing that changes internally for us.for instance our prostates (a male organ) actually shrinks as well as our testicles and bladder.another change that occurs is in our cardiovascular system.we are at an increased risk for blood clots and deep venous thrombosis.what you said about our bones are incorrect as well.not only does our done density increase our hips will rotate slightly forward due to changes in the tendons.thats why alot of ts girls on a consistent hormone regimen complain about pain in their legs and hip area.our apocrine glands (a type of sweat gland) becomes inactive and our body odor decreases.the lens of our eyes also change in curvature and eyes loose moisture due to changes in the meibomian.also another important organ that changes is our brain.we actually loose brain volume towards female proportions.i can go on and on about the things that change but im really not trying to right an essay or research paper.if you were to an autopsy of a ts corpse the chnages in her physiology will be more than apparent.
    in the spirit of sharing i will also let you know a bit of personal information about myself.i currently have prolactinemia which means my body produces high levels of prolactin (a hormone that pregnant women produce to breast feed).as a result i have developed prolactinomas which are benign tumors of the pituitary gland.while some men do get it its much more common in women and are a direct result of my hormone use.so for you to tell me that im not a woman and my body doesnt really changes is bullshit to me.if i can suffer from a womans illness than god damnit im a woman.

Your chromosomes and basic functions dont lie.

Do you have female genitalia?

Do you have female reproductive organs?

Do you have a period?

Can a men inseminate you?

but you do have a cock, that means you jerk off, and lemme guess, you fuck guys in the ass and then cum... thus biologically, except for some of the skin/brain/fat redistribution effects hormones did, you are a gay male in your sexual functions. But of course gender isn't just about that.

you are cute and homely and passable though.
    You dont know your talking about.

Last edited by Mayrah; 03-29-2011 at 05:44 PM.