Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: How old are Tranny Chasers?

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    when it comes to my "job" i agree.its all about the fantasy but my actual social life is radically different.
    i would never get socially involved with a guy who considered me a fantasy experience.the actuality is that most ts women tend to be just like ggs.there is no male sex drive that makes use more down to fuck lol.let me not burst your bubble tho.
    me,shemale is here to serve and fulfill all your sexual desires lmaoooooo
    Thats why id never get involved with a TS long term, its girl problems only times ten... however I find it really easy to hook up with a really good looking TS, even when theres no money involved. And appreciate that some girls do make the fantasy come to life, for the fun of both. Thats why i like a hot passable part timers /that look better than a lot of full time messes/, because for them, its all about the fantasy and fun for them too.

till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Equalizer View Post
    Thats why id never get involved with a TS long term, its girl problems only times ten... however I find it really easy to hook up with a really good looking TS, even when theres no money involved. And appreciate that some girls do make the fantasy come to life, for the fun of both. Thats why i like a hot passable part timers /that look better than a lot of full time messes/, because for them, its all about the fantasy and fun for them too.

exactly...theyre MEN playing at being a woman.its all fantasy for them.makeup,wigs and padded bras.
    im a woman.breast,hair,curves and smooth face.this isnt a fantasy or makeup lol

They really try to look and behave like women, not dudes with pussy like most GGs nowadays do. And they just love to flirt and ooze sex, so they push all the right buttons on a guy.

Not to mention how easeyer is it to nail a pretty hot TG, instead of her analogue with a pussy. Plus, ass feels better for my cock than vagina.
    A TS doesnt try to behave as a women, they are themselves. And you guys have been with the wrong woman then.

exactly...theyre MEN playing at being a woman.its all fantasy for them.makeup,wigs and padded bras.
    im a woman.breast,hair,curves and smooth face.this isnt a fantasy or makeup lol
    The ones im talking about, look as good as you do... only they can pretty much be a different fantasy girl every weekend

And they love to play the fantasy along with you, because it gives them the same kick that you get from it, and they like you because your a straight dude not a gay one that cant appreciate their feminine side, so you can really fulfill their fantasy and make them feel like a woman in bed. Plus since theyr not on hormones, theyr sexed up as much as you are, so you get your own fantasy.

Its an exaggerate femininity, but it works.

Last edited by Equalizer; 03-29-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kr0nus View Post
    TS girls are very shallow, if you want them you have to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye. That is how you get a girl to meet up with you from the internet(for free). She has to want you as much as you want her. Rest assure she get tons of losers that think they are hot messaging her for freebies all the time, so you better stick out from the crowd.
    ummmmm aren't most people? i mean to be honest would you want to meet up with an ugly girl? especially if you are taking time out of your day and spending money to meet up with them (paying for gas, paying for dinner or a movie) i think most people feel they should go for the hottest person they can get especially if shes having the choice..
    BTW I love your username

Quote Originally Posted by kr0nus View Post
    TS girls are very shallow, if you want them you have to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye. That is how you get a girl to meet up with you from the internet(for free). She has to want you as much as you want her. Rest assure she get tons of losers that think they are hot messaging her for freebies all the time, so you better stick out from the crowd.

Ey dont expect them all to be like the one's you have met, because I am not at all like that. It's intelligence, sensitivity, honesty and masculinity that I like in a man. I dont think I am shallow at all, but I sometimes think most T lovers are. Fortunately once you meet the exception to the rule, you got one of the finest men on earth

lol
    love
    Birgitta

The ones im talking about, look as good as you do... only they can pretty much be a different fantasy girl every weekend

And they love to play the fantasy along with you, because it gives them the same kick that you get from it, and they like you because your a straight dude not a gay one that cant appreciate their feminine side, so you can really fulfill their fantasy and make them feel like a woman in bed. Plus since theyr not on hormones, theyr sexed up as much as you are, so you get your own fantasy.

Its an exaggerate femininity, but it works.
    im sorry but you take the clothes off and its still a man(biseps,pecs and hard man butts lol).its just a fantasy.the reality is a cd is just a gay boy dressing up like a woman.

im sorry but you take the clothes off and its still a man(biseps,pecs and hard man butts lol).its just a fantasy.the reality is a cd is just a gay boy dressing up like a woman.
    Genetically your as close to a woman as they are, though, the ones i get off on, also have soft smooth skin, nice ass, bangin body, and make a flawless sex fantasy work. Without me actually having to cash out for sex (in one way or the other) like you do have to on GGs and TGs.

Being female is not just taking hormones and having a boob job, they could do it anytime too.

Genetically your as close to a woman as they are, though, the ones i get off on, also have soft smooth skin, nice ass, bangin body, and make a flawless sex fantasy work. Without me actually having to cash out for sex (in one way or the other) like you do have to on GGs and TGs.

Being female is not just taking hormones and having a boob job, they could do it anytime too.
    genetically speaking your wrong.go do more research and come back better informed.then we debate lol

genetically speaking your wrong.go do more research and come back better informed.then we debate lol
    Your chromosomes and basic functions dont lie.

Do you have female genitalia?

Do you have female reproductive organs?

Do you have a period?

Can a men inseminate you?

but you do have a cock, that means you jerk off, and lemme guess, you fuck guys in the ass and then cum... thus biologically, except for some of the skin/brain/fat redistribution effects hormones did, you are a gay male in your sexual functions. But of course gender isn't just about that.

you are cute and homely and passable though.

Last edited by Equalizer; 03-29-2011 at 04:59 PM.