Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    till we fucking overdose Gold Poster amberskyi's Avatar

Default Re: How old are Tranny Chasers?

Quote Originally Posted by wild-style View Post
    24 here. Wouldn't consider myself a chaser though. With that said, I am interested in trying to meet some girls online which would then lead to a meet up - and for more than just sex. I am sincerely interested in trying to develop some form of relationship with a girl, or at the very least getting to know a few. Any suggestions on how to do this? Can any of the ladies recommend a respectable website (i.e. trannydates.com, etc.)? FYI, I'm moving to NYC in 2 days.

Thanks in advance.
    dont ever ever pay for sex.everyone knows everyone in ny.if you pay one girl we'll all know lol

Rookie Poster

26, and I don't think I'm a chaser, have a slept with a handful of tgirls, sure, but I'm not going to go to the club where they hang out to pick any girls up. I'm not comfortable doing that...but anyway, wouldn't consider myself a chser even though I am attractive to hot tgirls.

Rookie Poster

26, and I don't think I'm a chaser, have a slept with a handful of tgirls, sure, but I'm not going to go to the club where they hang out to pick any girls up. I'm not comfortable doing that...but anyway, wouldn't consider myself a chser even though I am attracted to hot tgirls.

I've been doing some research out of curiosity because I'm in a sex college course.
    Well, right there I need to know where to sign up. I could go to Sex College and get my PhD.

I thought there would be more younger men secretly interested in transsexuals because younger people are more open to accept homosexuals and transsexuals.
    While that might make them more likely to look at a site like this it might also be a reason they don't post or add demographic information that would help your study.

dont ever ever pay for sex.everyone knows everyone in ny.if you pay one girl we'll all know lol
    That's cuz they all bump into each other on Fridays at the Chase(r) Manhattan Bank.

Speaking to the question, I am an old and broken 53 and while I might be considered a 'cock bandit' in these circles the gurls that I personally know have said they don't consider me a 'chaser', per se and that's after they become aware of some of my history as regards 'dating'.

From what I've seen in the responses here, it's a fair guess that the age demographics are about level for all ages, but you might find an older, potentially more educated crowd that are active in the forums (Posting more frequently, longer term membership, etc.) just by circumstance. While the young'uns are out clubbing, us ol' farts are lounging at the keyboard and catching up on the latest vids.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by amberskyi View Post
    does that mean they would all hate you or they would all just expect a paycheck?

Rookie Poster

Big DF, I beat you by 4 years! Been at this for a while, all over the world. Amsterdam, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Costa Rica, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia to name a few.
    People may not believe it, but I've banged well over 1,000 GG. Haven't totaled the TSs, but it's probably a couple of hundred, too.
    I started to like Ts for the variety, no hassles, willingness to experiment and push my limits. GGs get boring after so many. Each TS is a new adventure!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by cyber View Post
    Big DF, I beat you by 4 years! Been at this for a while, all over the world. Amsterdam, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Costa Rica, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia to name a few.
    People may not believe it, but I've banged well over 1,000 GG. Haven't totaled the TSs, but it's probably a couple of hundred, too.
    I started to like Ts for the variety, no hassles, willingness to experiment and push my limits. GGs get boring after so many. Each TS is a new adventure!
    Awesomeness!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    In all seriousness though, I have felt the same way as you. I'm 28 years old and have a college degree. But I have also heard that the majority of TS fans are older men, like you said, in their 40s and up, and that they are usually married. But from what I've personally seen, it seems like the scene in clubs and such skews much younger. I have always thought of the scene as being on the cutting edge of sexuality.
    Im in your age group, and yeah, tgirls are for me a major turn on, more than GGs that bore me more and more.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyBanxxx View Post
    smh i've known chasers as young as 20-21
    boys known within the community who hop to tgirl to tgirl lmao
    i got into it a few years back when i was 23. Im still in my 20s and still keep this a total secret from everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by wild-style View Post
    24 here. Wouldn't consider myself a chaser though. With that said, I am interested in trying to meet some girls online which would then lead to a meet up - and for more than just sex. I am sincerely interested in trying to develop some form of relationship with a girl, or at the very least getting to know a few. Any suggestions on how to do this? Can any of the ladies recommend a respectable website (i.e. trannydates.com, etc.)? FYI, I'm moving to NYC in 2 days.

Thanks in advance.
    TS girls are very shallow, if you want them you have to be aesthetically pleasing to the eye. That is how you get a girl to meet up with you from the internet(for free). She has to want you as much as you want her. Rest assure she get tons of losers that think they are hot messaging her for freebies all the time, so you better stick out from the crowd.