Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Tigers back

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Default Re: Tigers back

Quote Originally Posted by iputinwork View Post
    Or should it be "makes you that much hotter"....oh well its hot that you're fine as hell and know about sports lol
    thanks babe i am a sports nut no doubt about it.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Junior Poster

A lot of people dislike Tiger because of his attitude, to be honest he's a winner and thats all that matters! Is he the nicest guy hell no, but you know what I could care less he's ruthless and will with out a doubt go down as the greatest golfer of all time! As a few people have said you can't change your swing overnight but he'll be fine and have the majors record in the next three years I'd say without much if any doubt!
    As someone else Lisa the fact that you love sports only adds to your beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by rufusmaxwell View Post
    A lot of people dislike Tiger because of his attitude, to be honest he's a winner and thats all that matters! Is he the nicest guy hell no, but you know what I could care less he's ruthless and will with out a doubt go down as the greatest golfer of all time! As a few people have said you can't change your swing overnight but he'll be fine and have the majors record in the next three years I'd say without much if any doubt!
    As someone else Lisa the fact that you love sports only adds to your beauty!
    i agree ,i love tigers attitude like take no prisoners,young guns like rory may not be scared yet but wait and see in the next few months when he plays more and you can bet your ass tiger will be in the last pairing come next week watch and see.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    i agree ,i love tigers attitude like take no prisoners,young guns like rory may not be scared yet but wait and see in the next few months when he plays more and you can bet your ass tiger will be in the last pairing come next week watch and see.
    I actually think he's a great influence on the younger players like Rory and Anthony Kim cause it forces them to sort of learn to truly block everything out, and develop and ice water in there veins mentality. People forget that this is their job, yeah they should be nice to fans but until you've walked in there shoes you've got no real basis for trying to what type of person he may be!

I actually think he's a great influence on the younger players like Rory and Anthony Kim cause it forces them to sort of learn to truly block everything out, and develop and ice water in there veins mentality. People forget that this is their job, yeah they should be nice to fans but until you've walked in there shoes you've got no real basis for trying to what type of person he may be!
    i love it when tiger misses the fairway cause you know an fshot is coming lol.if i had a buck for everytime the announcers said sorry for the audio folks id be rich lol thats what i love about him all he wants to do is win and make every shot and not many people have that kinda intensity and pure distane for losing.thats what makes him great but no worries sundays will be kind to him again hes not the best for nothing.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    i love it when tiger misses the fairway cause you know an fshot is coming lol.if i had a buck for everytime the announcers said sorry for the audio folks id be rich lol thats what i love about him all he wants to do is win and make every shot and not many people have that kinda intensity and pure distane for losing.thats what makes him great but no worries sundays will be kind to him again hes not the best for nothing.
    If tiger had consistently hit the fairway in the last 10 years he'd have lapped the guys in front of him for wins and majors at least once already, he's one of the strongest iron players in the field and he's doing it from the rough more often then not! He'll be back soon enough no doubt about that!

Veteran Poster

I knew Lisa loved the black meat

Yeah they SHOULD be nice to their fans. It's the fans that make it all happen for them. Without paying to see them Live, watching them on TV, buying their brand name product, the sport would be screwed. Yeah, they should be nice to their fans.

Role model? Hmm, let's see. Aside from him winning, what does he have to offer today's youth golfer:

1) Bitch attitude toward fans and fellow golfers
    2) Dissing the media after shooting a shitty round
    3) Not sticking around to signing autographs (Mickelson will spend an hour after a round of golf signing, even after attending a press conference after a shitty round of golf).
    4) Cursing and swearing when he hits a bad shot. (too many times to count)
    5) Slamming his club into the ground, digging up turf after a bad shot. Great example for golf course etiquette.

Phil Mickelson will still crack a smile and acknowledge the crowd even after putting out for double bogey. He appreciates them. Role model? Mickelson hands down. People are looking at Tiger through rose-coloured glasses. It's quite pathetic actually.

Quote Originally Posted by iputinwork View Post
    Dude, the 70's its 2011, now I'm not saying that the individuals you've seen weren't great players, but we are seeing the greatest (definitely top 3) player of all time...also I couldn't pick 90% of those guys mentioned in a lineup, if you asked your grandmother who tiger woods is, she'd know, and that's before his scandal, tiger is this eras MJ, basically everyone knows who the dude was before the scandal, had the most endorsement dollars of any athelete, etc. Now to what the other guy said about the $$$, golf as a sport and golfers have made WAAAAY more $ since tiger due to the increase in ratings, endorsements, sponsorships, etc. Let's be real tiger runs golf right now, even if he's not ranked #1 at the moment.
    I was replying to a quote where Lisa said, "no one and I mean no one" watched golf before Tiger came along. I was answering that and elaborating on it. It had nothing to do with today's golf. Just memories.

No more replies from me. It's a subject where there will always be mixed opinions until, if and when, Tiger can change his conduct permanently (which I would respect). Until that time comes, and if he has anything left in the tank to put him in the top three of greatness (currently Nicklaus, Palmer and Bobby Jones - big shoes to fill), you may get me to sway my opinion. If you don't know the veteren greats and what they've done, it's completely unfair to rank Tiger above them now. He's hasn't accomplished what they've accomplished. Keep your numbers to yourself, Lisa. lol. It's not just about numbers, and never will be.