Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Default More trolls? Is it possible?!

I didn't want to keep arguing in the Holly thread, so out of respect for Holly, here goes:

Ilya, when you first came here (what? a week ago? ), you almost got bounced out by an angry mob. I defended you, as did a few of my friends. Then you went and posted a thread in which I simply said that the number of photos you posted may have been a bit much, when in fact it was actually straight stalkerish. In response, you went even more overboard by posting even more pics and attacking me personally. When someone else called you out for making derogatory comments on yet another thread, you attacked me again, calling me jealous when the truth is that if some n00b came around posting an ungodly amount of photos of me, I would be creeped the fuck out, not impressed. Think Jody Foster and John Hinckley.

You've also attempted to get close to the people I'm closest to if your profile friends' list is any indication... and yet after all this I'm the one who did something wrong because I questioned your questionable motives?

If you have a problem with me, take me on head-to-head; don't go dragging other girls and bad psychology into this. Who the hell do you think you are? Seanchai's clone?!

~BB~

Veteran Poster

Default Re: More trolls? Is it possible?!

Trolls make me get all thinking about stuff.

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Gold Poster

Hey, why all this troll hate. Wasn't Gimli from Lord of the Rings a troll? And he was awesome! Oh, wait, he was a dwarf. Damn! All right, carry on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gimli_wm.jpg 
Views:	637 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	381047  

One of you is a known troll, the other is a n00b, so I'm not surprised either of you would make jokes about this.

I reject on its face the argument that n00bs and trolls have rights too. Until they've proven themselves here, they get no benefits of doubt considering the track record of anon hate that this board has had to deal with over the years.

That's life. If you want respect, you should earn it like the rest of us. This entitlement complex on the part of the most questionable posters around here makes me sick.

~BB~

Appreciation threads for single models have been going on for years on this forum. I don't see any evidence of wrong doing yet.

...stir it up and pass it around.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    One of you is a known troll, the other is a n00b, so I'm not surprised either of you would make jokes about this.

I reject on its face the argument that n00bs and trolls have rights too. Until they've proven themselves here, they get no benefits of doubt considering the track record of anon hate that this board has had to deal with over the years.

That's life. If you want respect, you should earn it like the rest of us. This entitlement complex on the part of the most questionable posters around here makes me sick.

~BB~
    I hope you don't mean me!

From the Holly thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    Stop telling me what I intended. You don't speak for me, so don't put words in my mouth. You are real famous for that. I wasn't attempting to presume that I can ALLOW anything here you arrogant stuck up priss. I was encouraging Ilya to do what Ilya wants to do. If you don't like this thread, then why the hell are you still here bitching about it?
    You just got here so how do you know me? But yeah, you're certainly acting without bias.

I wonder from whom you picked it up. So I guess you're not just a troll after all. You're probably a sock puppet too. Great. Another one.

And don't go throwing that conspiracy theory shit at me either. It's funny how everybody who tries to come for me has an account that's two weeks old. [Edit: Ilya's account is a year old, but he didn't start actively posting until last week.]

I wasn't attempting to presume that I can ALLOW anything here you arrogant stuck up priss. I was encouraging Ilya to do what Ilya wants to do.
    Right. So who the fuck are you again? Do you make the rules around here? We have rules for posting pics in order to avoid piracy issues. You know that, right?

If what Ilya has posted is wrong, then so are a whole shit load of people on this site for doing the exact same thing X 10.
    They didn't just start posting this month. They've earned the trust of the other users here. This is simple forum etiquette. If you don't understand that, then it's probably a matter of time before you get banned, a la Daryl Washington, Mr. I Respect 'Shemales' But Not Enough To Not Call Them 'Shemales' Or Men.

~BB~

Last edited by BellaBellucci; 03-26-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tepres View Post
    Appreciation threads for single models have been going on for years on this forum. I don't see any evidence of wrong doing yet.
    Actually, other than his n00b status and his overzealousness, neither did I until he overreacted like a spoiled 2 year old. This hasn't even ever been about Holly or her thread. In fact, I'm sorry I didn't separate out my fight with him sooner. If it gets deleted for DMCA, everything else I wrote will be gone too.

~BB~

Veteran Poster

Marijuana isn't a drug. Mmmmkay?

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    I hope you don't mean me!
    No, but I would appreciate it if you would stay out of this. You are still pretty new here yourself.

~BB~