Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Default Re: Would you kiss your partner after they performed oral sex on you?

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Why ever not. Indeed the question is an odd one.
    Not really so odd if you read all the "you're gay if you suck shemale cock" posts on here.

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

jaybee

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Not really so odd if you read all the "you're gay if you suck shemale cock" posts on here.
    Is the "gay" thing the issue for you mate? Because really, who cares?! I'm in a relationship with a girl who is ts, and we enjoy sex. I don't consider myself to be gay, but if the rest of the world decides I'm am, I couldn't care less. The boundaries of "gay" and "straight" are so blurred these days anyway, that the titles hardly seem relevant anymore. Instead of worrying about a category, enjoy life bro.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
    Is the "gay" thing the issue for you mate? Because really, who cares?! I'm in a relationship with a girl who is ts, and we enjoy sex. I don't consider myself to be gay, but if the rest of the world decides I'm am, I couldn't care less. The boundaries of "gay" and "straight" are so blurred these days anyway, that the titles hardly seem relevant anymore. Instead of worrying about a category, enjoy life bro.
    Not as much as it may seem to you and I'm happy to hear you enjoy a relationship with someone. Really just poking a little fun at some other folks on here, actually. And killing time while my mouth heals (oral surgery yesterday, not oral sex darn it.)

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Senior Member Professional Poster mikelpo's Avatar

Yes of course

yessss

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Oh god... the old "if you have sex with shemales you are gay" question. Its so beside the point. And does it matter? No. Why are sooo many guys afraid to be labelled gay - or bi....

I do take the point about kissing my parter if she has been licking my ass. But then I'd only conceive of letting a girl do that if i was 100 per cent clean - ideally thoroughly douched out first.

Square peg, round hole Professional Poster iamdrgonzo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    Since we've just had another thread on the dreaded subject of guys sucking t-girl cock, I'm wondering how many out there would kiss their partner after the person has either sucked their cock or eaten their ass?
    That's a big 10-4, BigDF.

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Veteran Poster

Yes, Done it and would do it again.

Rookie Poster

yes

Of course.