Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

Default Re: Would you kiss your partner after they performed oral sex on you?

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBellucci View Post
    No. You haven't. I've refuted your arguments. Also, many of us think you're a sanctimonious son-of-a-bitch. And it only took a couple of weeks for us to figure it out. The fact that you have Amy coming to your defense is also quite telling since she has nothing to do with this. Rest assured though, unless you're both ganging up on me on purpose, she's only assisting you because you're not me. Her biased opinion about me hasn't meant shit on this board for the last year or so, so good luck with that.

~BB~
    You must be on Crack. Now you're getting paranoid. This would explain a whole lot about your posts. Amy is posting on her own. I don't even know her. But I'm beginning to like her. LOL.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prospero View Post
    Oh god... the old "if you have sex with shemales you are gay" question. Its so beside the point. And does it matter? No. Why are sooo many guys afraid to be labelled gay - or bi....

I do take the point about kissing my parter if she has been licking my ass. But then I'd only conceive of letting a girl do that if i was 100 per cent clean - ideally thoroughly douched out first.
    One would certainly hope that you would do that before allowing your partner to lick your ass. And as to your first question, sorry I couldn't resist bringing it up after all the other folks on here have done it. To tell the truth I really hadn't expected all this back and forth about analingus and I can certainly understand anyone who is not interested in it. Hells bells, my first wife wouldn't let me eat her pussy unless she was drunk and she never did go down on me. I like oral sex because I like the reactions I can generate in my partner. Oh and the armpit question, tried licking that once and present wife punched me. She doesn't seem to mind me sucking her toes though. I wasn't trying to start any fights;
    I was just bored, mainly.

Last edited by BigDF; 03-26-2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: add a few ideas
    I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

haven't done it yet but i've been wanting to do it for some time now. Kissing a girl just after she's given me oral and even after i've cum in her mouth.

The other way around too, i'd love to suck her cock and then kiss her. Actually i love to do this with GG licking their pussies then kissing them but have yet to do it with a TG.

And... after liking ass... NO!

Bella Doll Platinum Poster BellaBellucci's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    You must be on Crack. Now you're getting paranoid. This would explain a whole lot about your posts. Amy is posting on her own. I don't even know her. But I'm beginning to like her. LOL.
    You don't know her, but you know she's posting independently?

Oh, please. Most of us know better.

~BB~

Rookie Poster

Alex, I'll take Snowballs for $100 . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_Eego View Post
    Alex, I'll take Snowballs for $100 . . . .

~BB~

Rookie Poster

~BB~
    Too funny. If only "snowballs" really tasted like coconut . . . .

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

You don't know her, but you know she's posting independently?

Oh, please. Most of us know better.

~BB~
    The crack has done more damage than we thought. Do you even read what you post? NOT knowing her, means she MUST be posting independantly. Does your crack destroyed brain even register that.

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineeda SM View Post
    The crack has done more damage than we thought. Do you even read what you post? NOT knowing her, means she MUST be posting independantly. Does your crack destroyed brain even register that.
    I meant 'independantly' from everybody, i.e. subjectively. Why are you still here anyway? You haven't taken enough abuse yet? You sir are an incredible masochist.

~BB~

Rookie Poster

Been there, done that... I tend to be very oral so quite a bias in my opinion.