Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: If you can suck girl cock, will you suck horse cock?

Well, the question is that in historical tradition of many Western and Eastern countries and of stock-raising peoples, not only the women but also the men use the so-called horse/donkey/goat/bull/mule/pony/elephant/camel semen as an excellent source of very nutritive and healthy alimentation. Even more, there is a tradition that the semen of these animals can considerably improve and perfect the development of male and female sexual characteristics, to make the human bodies (both for male and female - in childhood and in adult age) grow taller and more solid, the muscles - stronger, the hair - longer, etc. So, if you want, there is an ancient tradition ... to suck or to collect the "milk" of all these animals to consume as much semen / sperma as it possible. To use it next for alimentation or like a food supplement. Because it makes the body good. As also it makes good the physical development and is good as an element of anti-age medecine. Well, - make a pleasure to all horses that you meet, and you'll have both a good and nutritive alimentation and anti old age remedy.

Last edited by Avers; 03-03-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Being sexually responsive doesn't equal permission.
    You have the rationale of a pedophile/rapist.
    That's tantamount to calling me a rapist and pedophile, of which I am neither! Very offensive but I see the point you are trying to make.

What if the animal initiates the sexual interaction? Is that not simply indulging it's unique sexual preference? Remember NOT ALL horses may be so inclined. Remember also that we are talking about horses and not foes which means that some kind of permission could be granted by innuendo. Would it make difference if the horse is of a certain age?

I think perhaps the horses inability to speak may preclude it from both granting and/or denying 'permission'. We must explore the limitations of the horses capacity to communicate before deciding on whether the animal can give consent.

I'm still not sure if I can suck horse cock with a clear conscience. Needs more discussion...I'm going to bed, asta manure-na

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Maybe the spring in North hemisphere already affects some people ...

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsmounting View Post
    That's tantamount to calling me a rapist and pedophile, of which I am neither! Very offensive but I see the point you are trying to make.

What if the animal initiates the sexual interaction? Is that not simply indulging it's unique sexual preference? Remember NOT ALL horses may be so inclined. Remember also that we are talking about horses and not foes which means that some kind of permission could be granted by innuendo. Would it make difference if the horse is of a certain age?

I think perhaps the horses inability to speak may preclude it from both granting and/or denying 'permission'. We must explore the limitations of the horses capacity to communicate before deciding on whether the animal can give consent.

I'm still not sure if I can suck horse cock with a clear conscience. Needs more discussion...I'm going to bed, asta manure-na

LOL. You might be a sicko.
    Learn and remember the lesson of Mr. Hands.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Mr._Hands

I was going to post the gif. but decided instead to only post the link.
    The image at the top of the link page is NOT for the squeamish.

Seeing a grown man reamed by a twenty inch equine phallus might be against the rules and regs of HA.

Anyway this nutter DIED from being fucked by a horse. Guess that happens when a stallion's penis literally penetrates your diaphragm and rips through your intestines.

His name was Mr. Hands. To me, that's the funniest part. I've seen a documentary about him and other animals lovers before. Weird stuff. Animals don't give consent...they are animals. They certainly don't need my consent to slaughter and eat them - why would they need my consent to make love to them? Especially if it isn't hurting the animal (I don't condone bestiality, I think it's disgusting and should be illegal, people who do it nee help, but consent srsly?)

Looking for NY/NJ TS Rookie Poster Rocker123's Avatar

Tell that to Mr. Hands.

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    this dumb horse bitch gonna tell me
    "if you can suck a tgirls cock, you can suck a horse cock, and if you can fuck a tgirl (or get fuckedby a tgirl) you can fuck/get fucked by a horse"
    I tried to tell her dumbass that she's looking at it through a matter of semantics and that it's a 2 different situations. That's like saying if you can eat bacon, you can eat human flesh
    I don't see the appeal of being fucked by a horse and possibly dying, I agree they are different. However if you are a fan of facials then I believe a horse can let off quite a load and maybe it would be fun for the truly enthusiastic?

Junior Poster

I think this whole thread belongs on some beast forum or something. Equating transgender women to animals is sick and demeaning.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.

You would be surprised how many women with big dogs let those dogs fuck them, and eat their pussy.

Junior Poster

Haaahhhhaaa Make it stop!!!!!

Male wht. 36, ht. 6-0 wt.200. Live in southern Calif.