Rookie Poster

Default visiting manhattan looking for hot T's plus those Ive seen in the past

Have previously been with Ivy,Danielle Fox (before post op), Vo, Allanah Star, Jasmine Lee, Vanilla, Ednita, Lisa, and many many more but when coming to NY and checking eros there are so many what seem like fake ads not sure where to start with finding somebody new thats for real and not bullshit. MAYBE This thread should be under reviews?

Gold Poster

Default Re: visiting manhattan looking for hot T's plus those Ive seen in the past

You've been with Danielle Foxx?! You lucky son of a gun!

Junior Poster

Default Re: visiting manhattan looking for hot T's plus those Ive seen in the past

Quote Originally Posted by mic24 View Post
    Have previously been with Ivy,Danielle Fox (before post op), Vo, Allanah Star, Jasmine Lee, Vanilla, Ednita, Lisa, and many many more but when coming to NY and checking eros there are so many what seem like fake ads not sure where to start with finding somebody new thats for real and not bullshit. MAYBE This thread should be under reviews?
    There's a ny review thread already in the review section check it out it'll give you some girls you should see!

Professional Poster

Here you go some well known others not but all real
    http://www.tgirllovers.com/contacts/newyork

Last edited by tsdvdman; 03-23-2011 at 05:18 AM.

Theshyguy Junior Poster

A question for Mic24, I see that you have seen Ivy. How is she in real, i mean personnality. I wanna know if her cock is 11inch like all her adds said?

hi my name is Sydney, friendly guy who love to meet some sweet transsexuals here.

Rookie Poster

knew Danielle Foxx before she did movies and obviously was going by a different name but to me she was the best. Regarding Ivy have seen her 3 times shes not 11 but within prob 2 inches of that and thick ive found her cool with no attidtude but not all have now just looking for someone good looking with a good body and without attitude oh the old days were good clamoring around nyc and sf back 20 years etc was nice to be 21 when seen first started really opening up oops 25-30 years ouch!