Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Default Re: Donald Trump as the Republican nominee?

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    What other president was dogged out like this before? None of the previous 43 presidents were questioned about there birth certificate. But they were white of course. And what other president has been called a secret muslim before? Whoops none of the 43 before Obama they were white. I have no issues with people that question his policies but thus birth certificate BS and muslim shit is nothing more than right wing tactic to drum up hate and fear.
    OMG..are you serious? They sure the fuck did question McCain about his birthplace. You must have missed that news flash....BTW McCain's father was on active duty when he was born on a military base...which is US territory. And the NYT completely fabricated a story about him having an affair with a staffer during the campaign...who now has a liable suit against them.
    You really have to get a clue....they sent teams of reporters to Alaska to search every piece of paper from the time she was in High School to the day she was named VP candidate. Shit...some left wing loon even moved right next door to her...so these phoney cries about Obama being sooooooooooooooooooooo mistreated are frankly a fucking joke. Look...the press got down on it's collective knees and performed journalistic fellatio on this guy, and it really did a dis-service to him. He was never vetted, thus these questions presist.

And as far as all the other presidents....many had long military distinguished careers and thier place of birth was never an issue. They were readily avaibale...as were all those who were not in the military....in fact I'll bet I could find them all online. So that's another red herring.

OK...now answer me this Mr. I'll play the race card everytime I don't have an answer.....why has he (obama) fought this in court numerous times? And do you know the first person to challange this in court??? Let me inform you. Alan Keyes..a black man....so your bogus cries of racism are hollow. Stick them right there in the back closet next to Obama's birth cirtificate. LOL
    http://tallahassee.injuryboard.com/m...oogleid=250090

Look...it's either 2 things at this point..Obama is either the supreme
    Machiavellian...and will lay the paper work on us once all the birthers are about to go insane, and do so with a big smile...........OR he doesn't have it and can't produce it. It can't be anything but those 2 possibilities, but race has nothing to do with it.....but keep using that. It worked well against the Tea Parties !

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Look...it's either 2 things at this point (...) OR (...). It can't be anything but those 2 possibilities...
    Or he's already produced a legal birth certificate and all you deniers are just having a circle jerk.

Last edited by trish; 03-29-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I dont understand why this is such a toxic issue among Americans. We have had three Prime Ministers who were half-American and one who part of his life in Canada before he came to the UK, joined the Tories and became PM. I am not even sure I understand WHY people born in a foreign country -eg Schwarzenegger- cannot run for the Presidency: where do you think HIS loyalties lie, in Vienna? I have never heard of a 'live birth' certificate? Maybe from now on you will need a video of your birth to prove it, though I guess that can be forged by some supergeek in Idaho...

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    What other president was dogged out like this before? None of the previous 43 presidents were questioned about there birth certificate. But they were white of course. And what other president has been called a secret muslim before? Whoops none of the 43 before Obama they were white. I have no issues with people that question his policies but thus birth certificate BS and muslim shit is nothing more than right wing tactic to drum up hate and fear.
    Exactly.
    The whole birther issue is a pathetic political ploy. And, too, it's an attempt to instill fear in voters. Ya know, Obama is a "secret" Marxist, a "secret" Muslim. Ya know, we should all be afraid. And plus he could be an "angry" black man. Gimme a break. It's patently racist. And xenophobic.
    You know, Obama is not only black but he could be a foreigner too. So we should all be afraid. It's completely disgusting. (I mean, there are some absolute crackpots who really believe that Obama is the Anti-Christ.)
    Again, if Obama were a white male, well, none of this would've got off the ground.
    And: was Obama's mom in on the conspiracy?????????
    The Republican Party is playing to the crazies -- in its voting base. Rather than correcting those who think he was born in Kenya, well, the Republicans want to use them. Much like they've been using white supremacists since Nixon's Southern strategy.

Lol, I have to say Trump has played the main stream press like a pro. Releasing a certificate of live birth on Monday, the press was foaming at the mouth "He has released an un-official document!!" Only to come back with the official document a day later.

Oh the hypocrisy, you progressives are far to much fun. Were going to have to keep you around.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

He has no documentation whatsoever for that "hair."

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    He has no documentation whatsoever for that "hair."
    Right? How long you figure that comb over takes him? I think half of that shit is pulled up for his lower back.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    Right? How long you figure that comb over takes him? I think half of that shit is pulled up for his lower back.
    Here's a comical pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10_trumphair_lgl.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	381972  

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    Here's a comical pic.
    And the hair might be odd and bad. But the wife is certainly hot. Man! She would be an amazing looking shemale. Maybe she is -- ha! ha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	melania_trump2.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	381974