Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Default Re: Donald Trump as the Republican nominee?

From the above link:
    *A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Beginning April 1, 2011, all birth certificates must also include the full names of the applicant's parent(s). For more information, please see New Requirement for all U.S. Birth Certificates.

The republican Governor has confirmed that Obama's certificate is real and that it has the raised embossed seal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obaabc.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	157.2 KB 
ID:	381706  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Thats a beautiful UNSIGNED document Trish, they should be proud of it. You would get laughed out of the passport office. There is day and night difference between a Certificate of Live Birth and a Birth Certificate. I can only direct you to the post office if you want proof, bring an unsigned Cert of Live birth and see how far you get in the passport process.

Last edited by Faldur; 03-29-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Who signed yours. LMAO Birth certificates are either signed or sealed. Rarely both. As you can see by your own link the current policy is to have them sealed.

Last edited by trish; 03-29-2011 at 02:07 AM.
    "...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Mine was signed by Dorothy E. Geuleu, (sorry handwriting so sloppy hard to make out), and Roy O. Gilbertnal, (again sorry no written name, just signatures). They were the listed "Certifying Registrar's", the county recorder listed is Ray E. Lee.

Last edited by Faldur; 03-29-2011 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    Your as wrong as you could be, you could NEVER obtain a US Passport in any of the 53 States Obama has campaigned in. NEVER, EVER its un-questionable a certificate of live birth blessed by the fricking Pope will get you a free cup of coffee as you leave the post office, and thats it!

Taken from the US Passport Office..http://travel.state.gov/passport/get...tml#step3first

3.Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
    When applying for a U.S. passport in person, evidence of U.S. citizenship must be submitted with Form DS-11. All documentation submitted as citizenship evidence will be returned to you. These documents will be delivered with your newly issued U.S. passport or in a separate mailing.

Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship (One of the following):
    Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport
    Certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state*
    Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
    Naturalization Certificate
    Certificate of Citizenship

*A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Beginning April 1, 2011, all birth certificates must also include the full names of the applicant's parent(s). For more information, please see New Requirement for all U.S. Birth Certificates.

NOTE: If you do not have primary evidence of U.S. citizenship or your U.S. birth certificate does not meet the requirements, please see Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship.

McCain had to submit his birth certificate, there was questions about where he was born. He needed to be born on the base to qualify to be a US Citizen. Why is that so damned difficult for someone to understand. There are requirements in life, deal with it.

Racist? What are you an idiot?
    It is racist. If Obama were a white male, well, this birther bullshit would've never got off the ground.
    It's an attempt to appeal to what Martin Luther King Jr. described as: unconscious or inadvertent racists.
    Plus it's conspiracy nonsense.
    Focus on what Obama is doing or not doing. Focus on policy.

Last edited by Ben; 03-29-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Good for you. Your children or grandchildren only need the seal, as per the document you linked.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    To what official body does is the president to show his birth certificate? What will make you happy. The republican governor of HA has inspected the certificate. The hospital has had it photocopied and you can find it on the web. It's the same kind of certificate that any Hawaiian shows to obtain a visa or a passport. I must admit, there's not much here to challenge the intellect or spur one's intellectual curiosity. Of course if you want to stir the dumbasses of the republican base, that's another thing.
    you are so over sensitive about this it lends itself to suspicion. The Republican governor is full of shit, and with all due respect....so are you. The new Democratic governer...(you know, the fat guy that looks like he just came from a Dead concert) Abercrombie was going to make it his bussiness to put all this nonsence to rest. Now be mindful he was a very close ally of Barry....so he let the word go forth that as the State's Chief executive...he wanted the birth cirtificate and he wanted it ASAP....
    "snap it up" as Tingles Matthews cheered him on ..Well my dear...here's the result of that search...I link to the NY Daily News below...

Incredulously...after making a huge deal about embarking on his search, then coming up empty...he lashes out at those who are perplexed !! What a fat fool ! So...your contention that the Republican Governor verfied the document is the biggest fail of all time. It may make that Guiness book !! LOL

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...resident-obama

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    It is racist. If Obama were a white male, well, this birther bullshit would've never got off the ground.
    It's an attempt to appeal to what Martin Luther King Jr. described as: unconscious or inadvertent racists.
    Plus it's conspiracy nonsense.
    Focus on what Obama is doing or not doing. Focus on policy.
    Ben....don't cheap shot, or I'll copy and paste you to death !! LOL

I have said it before, and have yet to be proven wrong....we know less about this man than any President in 100 years. Does it make him a communist? NO. Does it make him a Kenyan ? Absolutely NOT . Does it make him a Manchurian Candidate...of course NOT....but I can go on any search engine and read Millard Fillmore's thesis, and a complete history of his life from birth to death. Since you're calling me a racist....you need to back it up. So your homework assignment is to fill in the many gaps in Obama's life. Certainly your left wing buddy Glen Greenwald should be able to help you in that regard...But If you can't....I'd like an aplology for questioning my curiosity

For the record....I personally have no dog in the birther fight...I think it's a waste of time, but those like you who have no explanation for the lack of it...or many other documents, reach for the tried and true race card. The efforts of the desperate !

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Ben....don't cheap shot, or I'll copy and paste you to death !! LOL

I have said it before, and have yet to be proven wrong....we know less about this man than any President in 100 years. Does it make him a communist? NO. Does it make him a Kenyan ? Absolutely NOT . Does it make him a Manchurian Candidate...of course NOT....but I can go on any search engine and read Millard Fillmore's thesis, and a complete history of his life from birth to death. Since you're calling me a racist....you need to back it up. So your homework assignment is to fill in the many gaps in Obama's life. Certainly your left wing buddy Glen Greenwald should be able to help you in that regard...But If you can't....I'd like an aplology for questioning my curiosity

For the record....I personally have no dog in the birther fight...I think it's a waste of time, but those like you who have no explanation for the lack of it...or many other documents, reach for the tried and true race card. The efforts of the desperate !
    What other president was dogged out like this before? None of the previous 43 presidents were questioned about there birth certificate. But they were white of course. And what other president has been called a secret muslim before? Whoops none of the 43 before Obama they were white. I have no issues with people that question his policies but thus birth certificate BS and muslim shit is nothing more than right wing tactic to drum up hate and fear.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

With all due resect, onmyknees, you're full of shit. (BTW I suppose you don't like Chris Christie then, 'cause he's a fat fuck. How many different fucking prejudices can reside in one skull? oops but Christie's a republican, so I'm sure you'll make an exception)

Last edited by trish; 03-29-2011 at 03:22 AM.