Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Donald Trump as the Republican nominee?

He said some interesting things until he got down to the birther thing I mean really come on my dude.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    He said some interesting things until he got down to the birther thing I mean really come on my dude.
    I'm curious....what's your take on the birth certificate thing ? And what did Trump say that offends you so much? He said he felt Obama was born here, but says every one of us Americans has to present a birth certificate for a variety of things. Basicaly he said show the damn thing and let's move on....I don't find that outrageous ........not in the least. I urge you...go to the post office for a passport and take with you a birth announcment...see how far you get. Even Tingles Matthews said..."just show the damn thing"
    Funny....the press dug into Bush's past for all sorts of shit....A DUI in Mass, some indiscretions while he was in his 20's,
    every day he spent in the Air National Guard, and good for them....that's thier job....but strangely they lost all intellectual curiosity when Obama entered the scene...That's all I'm sayin'. Suddenly everything changed. It used to be we all said, regardless of party...that a politician is generally lying when his lips start moving, but you're perfectly willing to put that on hold for Obama, and just take what he tells you as gospel.... Curious.

Last edited by onmyknees; 03-28-2011 at 01:12 AM.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

To what official body does is the president to show his birth certificate? What will make you happy. The republican governor of HA has inspected the certificate. The hospital has had it photocopied and you can find it on the web. It's the same kind of certificate that any Hawaiian shows to obtain a visa or a passport. I must admit, there's not much here to challenge the intellect or spur one's intellectual curiosity. Of course if you want to stir the dumbasses of the republican base, that's another thing.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Does he have shot win the republican nominee? I could see him using "Obama, you're fired" as a campaign slogan. And he is willing to spend 600 million dollars for advertisement. I don't think the republicans are too fond of this guy in the first place but I could be wrong.
    It will never happen. That guy has way to many skeletons in his closet. I would however love to see him make it on the POTUS' salary and open all his financial records. I'm sure his records alone would tank his chances. They poured through both of the obamas histories and I seriously doubt they are anywhere near as shady as Trump

Senior Member Platinum Poster

As you know I am not a citizen of the USA -was there some talk of General Petraeus going into politics? The view here is that Palin is too much of a liability so I think we can count her out although she might have a run at the nomination. My guess is that there is a Governor out there somewhere who might emerge during the nomination process rather like Clinton did in the 90s. but you people probably know more about it than I do.

Oral perfectionist Professional Poster

The "Birther" thing is just another republican tool of hate to keep the base fired up. And the stupid weak minded conservatives are buying it. I believe even the republicans know in their hearts that Obama was born in the USA. But it is a way to spread more hate for the right wing base, so they keep pushing the lie anyway. It's called propaganda. Hell it worked for Hitler.

The man has shown the same photocopy of his birth certificate that every president has shown to prove they were a citizen and eligible to run for the office. The press (Except FoxGOP of course) have even produced announcements of Obama's birth from the ORIGINAL newspaper at the time he was born. I suppose his mom had a master plan way back then that Barack would someday run for president, so they faked the announcement to be prepared all these years later. How stupid can right wingers be?

Hey right wingers. He's a citizen already. He HAS proved it. Accept it, get over yourselves, and move on to important issues.

Trump doesn't stand a chance in hell of being president. He can bull shit like a republican, but his record is way too dirty. He is rich, but he is in debt up to his groundhog hairdo. He almost lost is ass a few years ago but got backing from the guys with crooked noses, (if ya knows wut I means). Trump will be president when FoxGOP channel finally tells one item of truth. Meaning when the earth explodes, and Beck's last words are, "UH OH! WE'RE FUCKED".

A TGirl is very special.
    She is a gift to be treasured.

Certificate of Live Birth
    A certificate of live birth may have been given to your parents before leaving the hospital after you were born. However, this has not been certified by your state's Department of Human Services.

Evidence of Citizenship
    To get a U.S. passport, you must have primary evidence of U.S. citizenship. A certified birth certificate should satisfy this requirement, but a certificate of live birth will not.

He couldn't get a passport with the document he provided. He HASN"T proved shit, only that he is hiding something.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

He couldn't get a passport with the document he provided.
    Bullshit. It's exactly the document every Hawaiian uses to obtain a passport.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur View Post
    Certificate of Live Birth
    A certificate of live birth may have been given to your parents before leaving the hospital after you were born. However, this has not been certified by your state's Department of Human Services.

Evidence of Citizenship
    To get a U.S. passport, you must have primary evidence of U.S. citizenship. A certified birth certificate should satisfy this requirement, but a certificate of live birth will not.

He couldn't get a passport with the document he provided. He HASN"T proved shit, only that he is hiding something.
    This is silly -- and racist. And wasn't John McCain born in Panama? Yes! A Naval Air Station. But still. And: Sarah Palin. Anyone question where she was born? Maybe it was Canada and her parents slipped across the border. And, too, I mean, was Ronnie Reagan born in America? Was his country of birth ever questioned? What about Jimmy Carter? Gerry Ford? What about tricky dicky Nixon? What about Kennedy? Maybe, just maybe he was born in Ireland. I mean, Georgie Washington was born in a British colony.

Quote Originally Posted by trish View Post
    It's the same kind of certificate that any Hawaiian shows to obtain a visa or a passport.
    Your as wrong as you could be, you could NEVER obtain a US Passport in any of the 53 States Obama has campaigned in. NEVER, EVER its un-questionable a certificate of live birth blessed by the fricking Pope will get you a free cup of coffee as you leave the post office, and thats it!

Taken from the US Passport Office..http://travel.state.gov/passport/get...tml#step3first

3.Submit Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
    When applying for a U.S. passport in person, evidence of U.S. citizenship must be submitted with Form DS-11. All documentation submitted as citizenship evidence will be returned to you. These documents will be delivered with your newly issued U.S. passport or in a separate mailing.

Primary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship (One of the following):
    Previously issued, undamaged U.S. Passport
    Certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state*
    Consular Report of Birth Abroad or Certification of Birth
    Naturalization Certificate
    Certificate of Citizenship

*A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Beginning April 1, 2011, all birth certificates must also include the full names of the applicant's parent(s). For more information, please see New Requirement for all U.S. Birth Certificates.

NOTE: If you do not have primary evidence of U.S. citizenship or your U.S. birth certificate does not meet the requirements, please see Secondary Evidence of U.S. Citizenship.

McCain had to submit his birth certificate, there was questions about where he was born. He needed to be born on the base to qualify to be a US Citizen. Why is that so damned difficult for someone to understand. There are requirements in life, deal with it.

Racist? What are you an idiot?