Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Default Donald Trump as the Republican nominee?

Does he have shot win the republican nominee? I could see him using "Obama, you're fired" as a campaign slogan. And he is willing to spend 600 million dollars for advertisement. I don't think the republicans are too fond of this guy in the first place but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Default Re: Donald Trump as the Republican nominee?

Too funny:

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Does he have shot win the republican nominee? I could see him using "Obama, you're fired" as a campaign slogan. And he is willing to spend 600 million dollars for advertisement. I don't think the republicans are too fond of this guy in the first place but I could be wrong.
    I'm guessing it'll be Mitt Romney. He, well, looks presidential. It's all in the look.
    Ya need to be tall (Mitt is over 6 feet) and have a full head of hair. Policies are irrelevant -- ha! ha! What matters is height, is hair -- ha! ha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mitt_Romney.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	380072  

5 Star Poster south ov da border's Avatar

republican's go by who's turn. Romney has passed his healthcare thing so I don't think he'll be running. How about

too much french fries, not enough shakes...

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69 View Post
    Not a chance. Perhaps I can see him as ambassador to China...that would be interesting given he despises the Chineese, or maybe as head of the NLRB beating the public sector unions into submission. LMAO

he will not be the nominee.

Again, it'll be Mitt. And, too, he's backed the by the Koch brothers. Ya know, the two brothers who run America --

Tea Party Billionaire David Koch Hosted One Of Mitt Romney’s First Fundraisers For 2012 Campaign

Last year, the New York Times revealed that petrochemical billionaire David Koch was among a small group of multibillionaires quietly promoting a presidential candidacy for former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney. Today, a report by investigative journalist Peter Stone states that Koch actually hosted Romney last summer for one of his first large fundraising parties:
    Romney’s team boasts veteran bigwig bundlers such as Woody Johnson, who owns the New York Jets; Wayne Berman, who chairs the lobbying firm Ogilvy Government Relations; and David Koch of Koch Industries. This trio and other big bundlers have done yeoman’s work already. Last August, Koch and his wife hosted an evening soiree at their home in the Hamptons for Romney. Since the November elections, Romney has done about one conference call a month with a nationwide group of some 300 fundraisers to keep them in the loop.
    The Koch brothers have historically played a key role in selecting GOP candidates. Last year, they guided a large contingent of climate change-denying candidates to victory using their Tea Party “Americans for Prosperity” and “No Climate Tax” front groups.
    During the ’90s, Koch heavily supported Republican presidential nominee Bob Dole. At one point, Koch “turned his Gatsbyish estate in Southampton, New York, into the site for celebrating Dole’s 72nd birthday in July 1995, raising $150,000 for his campaign.” Dole reciprocated throughout his career; at one point offering legislation to suppress an investigation into Koch Industries’ massive theft of oil from Indian reservations and public lands.

Glad to see Trump is sticking to important issues -- ha! ha!