Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: tgirl lovers/admirers are gay yes??

I think when it comes to tgirls the lines are so blurred that they can't be readily defined.

When I think of the word "Gay", I think of someone who is attracted to a member of the same sex. If your a male, than that means you find yourself sexually attracted to the male body.

I like tgirls and gg's (admittedly I like tgirls better), and find nothing attractive about the male body. I'll suck tgirl cock all day long, but put the same cock on a guy ? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel View Post
    Saying that fucking Tgirls means you're gay is like saying that fucking Buck Angel makes you super-hetero.

I could NEVER get with the dude above, pussy or not. Because EVERYTHING about him screams a MAN.

A girl's 'clit' is the last thing you see when you approach her, and IMO if you aren't attracted to her at all, who cares what's between her legs???

Be proud of yourself queeny, you just cast shade on every girl on this board.

One of the best examples you could come up with.

It's bad enough that guys that are into tgirls are suspected of beeing gay by outsiders.

Smile Re: tgirl lovers/admirers are gay yes??

Quote Originally Posted by maleforts View Post
    and it is black and white you either born male or female. just like your either dead or alive, either pregnant or not pregnant. its as plain and simple as that all the above u can disguise in some form or other but the top and bootom when u remove all layers is your one or the other.
    Sounds like somebody is having a hard time coming to terms with his newly discovered (or realized) sexuality. Just relax dude! Unless someone's trying to force their cock in your mouth or ass and you don't want any of it ... why worry about what other people do, or say or feel?

But to answer the question as it applies to you? .... I'd say you're likely 1000% gay. Now you better start moving and get shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond and Crate and Barrel.

There are you happy?

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Junior Poster

hi all, the title says it all no ifs no buts just any male that has sex in any way with a ts,tv is 100% gay.

ive been seeing and having sex wth tgirls now for the last 5 years or so and loved every minute of it. by far and away the best sex ive ever had. sex with girls is great but gay sex jst blows my mind. i tried telling myself for all that time that im not gay but quite clearly i am as gay as elton john 100%. and i can accpet that now.

was just wondering how many other on here accept that they are gay or still go on kidding themselves that they straight men still. lol
    Elton John is gay? Who knew?? I'll alert the NY Times immediately about this!

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

ok lets look at the facts as they are. i shall use myself as the example.

tgirls are all born male. i had sex with a tgirl who was born a male, which means ive had sex with a man, which makes me gay.??
    so by that logic would agree toilets have water in them , people shit in toilets and Pools have water in them , therefore all swimmers are pieces of shit. Sure this example is a bit silly but it uses your logic.

For your information, most of us were born woman, but our genitals and body developed the wrong way due to hormone inbalances in the womb.

Professional Poster

hi all, the title says it all no ifs no buts just any male that has sex in any way with a ts,tv is 100% gay.

Wrong. But you're almost certainly 100% gay and it's about time you got used to it.

Listen to this song - it might help:

You know...for some people... they simply cannot think otherwise then binary. You are either a man, or a woman, and there is nothing in between.

I once knew a TS girl that thinks the exact same way. She said...woman have vagina's, men have a penis, so what she had to do was get the surgery. After the surgery she found out that this didn't exactly make her a woman. She regretted it... and now she lives as a boy, totally confused because boys dont have pussies....so she might be swinging back and forth between the extremes, because she is not able to think in any other way. It seems kind of tragic to me....

When the original poster falls in love with a woman he is 100% straight...when he falls in love with a T-girl he is a 100% gay. There is nothing in between, period, so he thinks...

But it hasn't anything to do with reality, I think it has to do with personal limitations when it comes to perceiving the reality.

Last edited by Birgitta; 03-22-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by traLika View Post
    Wrong. But you're almost certainly 100% gay and it's about time you got used to it.

Listen to this song - it might help:

I think we're howling at the moon here, traLika, which is ironic given your avatar which is really great BTW (i've known cats like that one), but it's also possible the OP meant the original definition of the word gay which according to Websters is joyous and lively, to which I reply hell, yes, I'm gay!

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

So if transgender men and women are really just the sex and gender they were labeled at birth (no matter what, even if post-op)...would you say it is same-sex attraction for a guy to find Natalia Ruiz attractive and heterosexual to find Buck Angel attractive? Do you know how stupid that sounds?