Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Default Authorities deny Arab transsexuals access to Egypt

Cairo airport authorities denied two Arab post-operative transgender passengers access to Egypt on Sunday.

Eyewitnesses said a state of confusion prevailed at the airport when customs officials discovered a male passenger and a female passenger both carrying passports stating their previous genders.

Officials noticed a 22-year-old passenger of "outstanding beauty" embarking from a plane coming from the Jordanian capital Amman, holding a passport under the name Ahmed. The passenger said she had undergone a gender reassignment operation and become a female six weeks ago, but hadn’t yet been able to modify her passport data.

Arriving on the same plane, a 19-year-old male passenger held a passport with the female name Israa. He said he had undergone surgery to became male, but also wasn’t able to update his passport.

The passengers were then examined, and their accounts proved to be correct. However, customs authorities banned them from entering Egypt and put them on the same plane back to Jordan.

source:
    http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/366507

Professional Poster NatashaLover's Avatar

Default Re: Authorities deny Arab transsexuals access to Egypt

you got to be kidding me! Whats wrong with these countries? I wonder if they had done the same to an American Citizen.

"Flush Beats a Full House"

"Gold is not the only thing that shines baby!"

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

lol... what is "wrong with these countries? Ahem... ask Tia Phoenix who was arrested, jailed and sexually abused in prison when she visited Dubai. I've seen transgendered and TV girls in Middle east carted off by the cops.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

personally i wouldnt set foot in dubai or countries like that , i think your just asking for trouble ... you got places to relax and have a holiday not be looking over your shoulder all the time ..

fuck that for a game of soldiers . x

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    personally i wouldnt set foot in dubai or countries like that , i think your just asking for trouble ... you got places to relax and have a holiday not be looking over your shoulder all the time ..

fuck that for a game of soldiers . x
    Agreed. They treat GG's like shit I can't imagine how they would treat a TG

I can live with out those "taliban" country, they fucking live in the stone age...and we feed their bank accounts with their stupid oil...stupid closed minded motherfuckers

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    Cairo airport authorities denied two Arab post-operative transgender passengers access to Egypt on Sunday.

Eyewitnesses said a state of confusion prevailed at the airport when customs officials discovered a male passenger and a female passenger both carrying passports stating their previous genders.

Officials noticed a 22-year-old passenger of "outstanding beauty" embarking from a plane coming from the Jordanian capital Amman, holding a passport under the name Ahmed. The passenger said she had undergone a gender reassignment operation and become a female six weeks ago, but hadn’t yet been able to modify her passport data.

Arriving on the same plane, a 19-year-old male passenger held a passport with the female name Israa. He said he had undergone surgery to became male, but also wasn’t able to update his passport.

The passengers were then examined, and their accounts proved to be correct. However, customs authorities banned them from entering Egypt and put them on the same plane back to Jordan.

source:
    http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/node/366507

Well....I'd like to think one of the reasons they denied entrance was the current chaotic political situation, and the fear of people attempting to enter with dubious intent...but then again this is the middle east, and although more secular than other countries, they are muslim...even under the best of circumstances they'd more than likely be turned away. They should obtain visas for here !