Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder
    @The Magic One....another short bus rider eh? Mr. Captain fuckin-Save-A-Ho rides again lol...

Blackinese??? Thats all im saying about that..

@Tranncock4U

You cant even understand the fucking words im writing can you???
    You closet Commie. I'll come down to your mom and dads basement and stomp you until you fuckin die for having a screen name that sounds like a affirmative action sesame street muppet.

The Ultimate Warrior

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DamionXXX
    Yup sure is...

You know those Tits dont look to hot to me. She should get them redone smaller and lifted because they kinda look like there going to bust out of the bottom

The Ultimate Warrior

Junior Poster

Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DamionXXX
    and Boater yeah you hit the nail on the head about over partying... i cant use her until she chills out...
    I hope she does. I've spoke to her about that. Great girl.
    I have love for all the Andrews, especially Mrs Erika.

Anyway I'm glad, Holly stayed focused and I will check out her site.

Professional Poster

You closet Commie. I'll come down to your mom and dads basement and stomp you until you fuckin die for having a screen name that sounds like a affirmative action sesame street muppet.

Anytime your ready my soon to be bitch lol.....Your so stupid you dont even realize what the reference is from....Nothing to fear from you tough guy>[/quote]

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAdder

Anytime your ready my soon to be bitch lol.....Your so stupid you dont even realize what the reference is from....Nothing to fear from you tough guy>
    [/quote]

he called you stupid....contraction...possessive

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FeeYuckYu
    Quote Originally Posted by The Magic One
    Quote Originally Posted by LG
    tranncock 4 u
    NOW WHY IS IT WHEN A GIRL HAS SOME MEAT ON HER BONES SHE IS FAT I KNOW YOU MUST NOT BE SPANISH OR BLACK BECAUSE WE LIKE WOMEN WHO LOOK HEALTHY OR U MIGHT JUST HAVE A LITTLE DICK AND BE SCARED IT WONT BE ENOUGH AND YOUR RITE IM SURE IT WOULDEN"T LOL
    Hilarious dude. I'm being ironic, by the way.

What the fuck kind of word is thick? In England, the word thick, when referring to people, means stupid.

In America we blacks use thick to describe women with big titties and ass.

And to all you fuckholes posting negative shit any time someone post a girl you dont find attractive for whatever reason fuck off.

We know(ALOT)of you white boys dont like thick/fat women now get over yourselves
    I hear ya' brudder! In America, you can tie a skirt around a spreading chestnut tree and blacks will line up, in a million-man march, to fuck the knotholes!!
    I'm too tired to find the attention whore photo...can someone post it under everything this guy says.... :P

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Professional Poster

Default Re: Thick Trannies

I like that girl!!!!

Junior Poster

Default my fav

i love thick women (not fat to all those who get it twisted). there's nothing sexier than a women with curves, nice pics to all those who posted

WOW ALL THIS 4 SUCH A SILLY TOPIC ITS FUNNY OTHER RACES ARE QUICK 2 CALL SOME 1 FAT BUT THEY GO 2 EXTREAM MEASURES 2 GET WHAT MY RACE HAS ASS,LIPS.BIG BREASTS. BUT ITS ALL GOOD AND HOLLY MAY INFACT BE SWEET BUT SHE IS THE LARGEST GIRL POSTED UNDER THIS TOPIC BUT 4 HER ITS ALLRITE WHY IS THAT FUNNY.