Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

tranncock 4 u
    NOW WHY IS IT WHEN A GIRL HAS SOME MEAT ON HER BONES SHE IS FAT I KNOW YOU MUST NOT BE SPANISH OR BLACK BECAUSE WE LIKE WOMEN WHO LOOK HEALTHY OR U MIGHT JUST HAVE A LITTLE DICK AND BE SCARED IT WONT BE ENOUGH AND YOUR RITE IM SURE IT WOULDEN"T LOL
    Hilarious dude. I'm being ironic, by the way.

What the fuck kind of word is thick? In England, the word thick, when referring to people, means stupid. Nothing wrong with using the word fat (to say there is implies that you think something is wrong with fat people) and no need to get defensive.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

"Let's get to some of these other non-victims. You probably noticed, elsewhere I used the word fat. I used that word because that's what fat people are. They're fat. They're not large; they're not stout, chunky, hefty, or plump. And they're not big-boned. Dinosaurs are big-boned. These people are not necessarily obese, either. Obese is a medical term. And they're not overweight. Overweight implies there is some correct weight. There is no correct weight. Heavy is also a misleading term. An aircraft carrier is heavy; it's not fat. Only people are fat, and that's what fat people are. They're fat. I offer no apologies for this. It is not intended as a criticism or insult. It is simply descriptive language. I don't like euphemisms. Euphemisms are a form of lying. Fat people are not gravitationally disadvantaged. They're fat. I prefer seeing things the way they are, not the way some people wish they were..."
    From Brain Droppings by George Carlin

why are u posting saying u met this girl...when in fact u are the same person as the pictures....miss trannycock4u...just say that it is u

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    tranncock 4 u
    NOW WHY IS IT WHEN A GIRL HAS SOME MEAT ON HER BONES SHE IS FAT I KNOW YOU MUST NOT BE SPANISH OR BLACK BECAUSE WE LIKE WOMEN WHO LOOK HEALTHY OR U MIGHT JUST HAVE A LITTLE DICK AND BE SCARED IT WONT BE ENOUGH AND YOUR RITE IM SURE IT WOULDEN"T LOL
    Hilarious dude. I'm being ironic, by the way.

What the fuck kind of word is thick? In England, the word thick, when referring to people, means stupid.

In America we blacks use thick to describe women with big titties and ass.

And to all you fuckholes posting negative shit any time someone post a girl you dont find attractive for whatever reason fuck off.

We know(ALOT)of you white boys dont like thick/fat women now get over yourselves

The Ultimate Warrior

FUCK U ! I QUESS U LIKE GIRLS WHO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE ON CRACK BUT AFTER SEEING HOW U TALK I THINK U AND A CRACK HEAD MIGHT GET ALONG I WANT 2 SEE GIRLS WITH FATTYS NOT HEAR U HAVEING PHONE SEX ON LINE GET A ROOM LIKE I SAID ASS WHIPE

5 Star Poster

The Magic One:

I didn't say I have anything against fat women. I for one did not post any "negative shit" about anyone (or call anyone a fuckhole for that matter). I didn't say I like skinny women. I didn't say it's bad to be fat or good to be skinny. I'm just saying call a spade a spad. Nothing worng with a spade. It's a useful implement. But it's a spade- not a handheld ground excavation tool.

And tranncock 4 u, man I have no idea who you're referring to or what you're saying. What can I say...peace man...

Asswipe is spelt without an "h" by the way.

Junior Poster

dont sweat the ass holes man. I say they should make a section for black tgirls so those of us who arent that attracted to Barbie dolls can post in peace

The Ultimate Warrior

FIRST OF ALL I HAVE TAKEN SOME OF HER PICS 4 HER AND I THOUGHT THAT GUYS WOHLD LIKE HER PICS THATS ALL I WAS WITH HER AFTER WE DID A SHOOT AND I THOUGHT I WOULD POST HER PICS U GUYS TAKE THIS BORAD WAY 2 SERIOUS

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LG
    The Magic One:

I didn't say I have anything against fat women. I for one did not post any "negative shit" about anyone (or call anyone a fuckhole for that matter). I didn't say I like skinny women. I didn't say it's bad to be fat or good to be skinny. I'm just saying call a spade a spad. Nothing worng with a spade. It's a useful implement. But it's a spade- not a handheld ground excavation tool.

And tranncock 4 u, man I have no idea who you're referring to or what you're saying. What can I say...peace man...

Asswipe is spelt without an "h" by the way.

I didnt bunch you up with the fuckholes. i was just trying to tell you what "thick" meant in blackinese

The Ultimate Warrior

Junior Poster

Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.