Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: who wants to hit lisa paradise

Quote Originally Posted by lisaparadise View Post
    sounds like a plan
    I sure hope so, btw you look amazing in that picture, what a body you have! Damn!

Doctor Screw is my bitch Silver Poster lisaparadise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufusmaxwell View Post
    I sure hope so, btw you look amazing in that picture, what a body you have! Damn!
    tx babe i gotta get into shape for golf season soon.

http://www.ts-lisa.com KITTYPRIDE IS MY BITCH

Bald Headed Old Fart Professional Poster BigDF's Avatar

tx babe i gotta get into shape for golf season soon.
    I've looked at that photo, Lisa, and I'm damned if I can see anything that you need to be in shape for golf; anybody playing with you will be so distracted that they spend all of their time in the woods looking for their ball. You look awesome!

I want to make you gasp and sigh!

Live to Love, Love to Live

http://brittanystjordan.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BigDF View Post
    I've looked at that photo, Lisa, and I'm damned if I can see anything that you need to be in shape for golf; anybody playing with you will be so distracted that they spend all of their time in the woods looking for their ball. You look awesome!
    awe you rock tx babe but i need to put some muscles on my legs so i can keep my distance up and yes i distract alot of guys on the course lol its funny as soon as i go on the first tee i always have alot of guys watching me drive the first tee at my home club,its a par 4 386 yards from tee to green but its a dogleg right so if you hit 280 in the air you can clear the trees and hill and land the ball on the green and putt for eagle so about every 3rd time i will get on the green on my drive and if you miss the green your screwed cause theres a big ass hill with fescue that grows higher then my knees and you need alot of luck to get par if you miss omg i cant wait to go golfing damn it.

Junior Poster

Damn you sound like a pretty good golfer, I enjoy golf although I'm consistently inconsistent and I've got a sweet slice. Just looking at you though I'm thinking you're already in plenty good shape for golf although I'd much enjoy something else with you besides golf!

Junior Poster

you look sexy lisa always i love watching your website you do you travel any

Quote Originally Posted by rufusmaxwell View Post
    Damn you sound like a pretty good golfer, I enjoy golf although I'm consistently inconsistent and I've got a sweet slice. Just looking at you though I'm thinking you're already in plenty good shape for golf although I'd much enjoy something else with you besides golf!
    tx babe if you wanna control the slice just remember to keep your top hand sqaure at impact its pretty simple actually.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    dumb dumb?? wow...quite a take down. I'm shattered. LOL Don't break off more than you can chew there Klinger ! For a dude with 32 posts you're pretty judgemental. How's about you chill, take a look around this place a little before you start jumping on that soapbox pointing that boney finger of condemnation at people.

Look at how you cry like a bitch simply because I stated the obvious. You should realize, the more you piss and moan, the more you prove my point. If it weren't true, you'd just laugh, right? You want to defend a racist dolt, than deal with it.
    I think you're pathetic. It's funny how you equate a large amount of value to how many posts a person has submitted. You really need to get out of that trailer once in awhile.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
    Mark Twain

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

wtf?i must be blonde i dont have a clue on what you two are talking about lol,i better switch to decalf.
    It was italian benito mussolini who laid claim to getting the italian trains to run on time.

I'm sure the German trains had been running on time for decades before hitler.

BTW Mussolini's granddaughter was in politics a few yers back

Quote Originally Posted by Klinghoffer 660C View Post
    Look at how you cry like a bitch simply because I stated the obvious. You should realize, the more you piss and moan, the more you prove my point. If it weren't true, you'd just laugh, right? You want to defend a racist dolt, than deal with it.
    I think you're pathetic. It's funny how you equate a large amount of value to how many posts a person has submitted. You really need to get out of that trailer once in awhile.
    listen shit for brains the only idiot that thinks im racist in here is you and the fact that youve only been here a short time means you know absolutly nothing so take your troll ass outta here and go play in traffic.i dont need scum like you hanging around my posts so fuck off and die bitch and leave my friends alone.