Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patricia?

Junior Poster

Smoothy, she was in your hotel room? You should be telling us!

Junior Poster

um so what's the question? seems like we should be asking the questions? lol

Rookie Poster

She's a nice girl. Not pushy, no rush...sweet. Very sexy. Very feminine. I guess that's obvious from her pics. There is a language barrier, you just have to be patient. She's worth it... IMHO

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

guys I am refraining from saying things because I don't want to "hurt anyone's feelings"

Ralph Tresvant lives on this forum sometimes (lol)

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

I don't have feelings... WTF.... Enlighten me brotha...

Rookie Poster

Ralph Tresvant
    and the anagram is???

Junior Poster

oh JWBL you're so coy. its your greatest charm. always holding something over our heads making us leap on your lap like eager puppies.

Rookie Poster

Wh*t the F*ck

Rookie Poster

She wuz nice 2 me DAMMIT!!! LOL

Rookie Poster

Well...... In NY for 5 days by myself, so guessed I would trundle along to Allanah's party for a refreshing change! or challenge??

Hotel was only a few blocks away so walked it there and arrived around 10pm, it was a bit early and the girls and a few regulars were just starting to filter in. To be honest, it was a good job as it gave me time to get a few drinks down me before any fun began!

The deal is that in the UK there isnt really anything remotely like Allanah's parties here, so it was a complete eye opener to me and fantastic fun just watching everybody and all the girls arriving and interacting, just great observing and watching from the end of the bar? Was only probably there for 2 mins when a girl literally walked up to me and stuck her tongue down my throat from nowhere! I kissed her back and it was a great kiss but she just wasnt my type and she disappeared after a couple of attempts of asking me to buy her a drink.

Saw a few of the familar TS faces that Bigguy kindly posts pictures of on here? and that was great. Some of them are just staggeringly beautiful........ Giselle stuck out a mile for sheer shocking beauty, amazing body, posture, skin, deer like eyes..... she simply oozes sex appeal without even trying.... amazing long legs?

There were quite a few great girls there...... Allanah then arrived which was brilliant to she her... and she looked fabulous.

Michelle arrived shortly before Allanah, very alluring and was dancing by the bar. One thing lead to another and she gave me a lap dance which was fabulous.... I had a hard on from hell....... and long story short... she came back to my hotel...she wasnt pushy or in your face like some girls can possibly be, just naturally alluring and attractive so she didnt need to be?

Didnt stay that long at the party really, probably only only an hour and half which wasnt really long enough for things to liven up a bit more later, so shame I missed that but couldnt pass up the chance with Michelle (if thats here name?)

All in all, she's great fun......... actually really funny...... which was nice to see..... great in bed....... very beautiful in fact.......

The two hotel porters that were in the lobby when we arrived seemed to think so too? Have to admit that I was chuckling to myself as we arrived and then when I saw her away by hailing down a cab outside the hotel at 4am'ish. For the previous 4 days the porters has got to recognise me as I was coming and going from the hotel several times a day soley by myself and then I suddenly stride in with a stunning chick late one evening......... they nearly fell over each other to get to the door fast enough, desperate to open the entrance door for her!! funny as hell. Big grins from both of them!!

To sum up....... just fabulous...... she is castrated and doesn't have a big dick and doesnt get very hard, but to me that wasnt what it was about this time........ the experience was very satisfying....she has good english, not that fluent but it all adds to her cuteness and it didnt get in the way at all.... she is very health aware and cleanliness is important to her (good for her).....

Would I recommend her?....... you betcha

Smoothy