Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patricia?

Junior Poster

Default Patricia?

I have seen this girl's picture in several of the party threads, and I can't stop thinking about her. I have heard her name is Patricia. Does anyone know her? What can you tell me about her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unknown_836_195.jpg 
Views:	4908 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	36043   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unknown-15_295_203.jpg 
Views:	4890 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	36044  

Junior Poster

she is a doll. i've never had much luck talking with her but hey that's not saying much.

language barrier or fugly barrier? i don't know.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

she's a nice girl.............................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Default Looks like a nice girl

From what both of you say, her pictures show her personality as a nice person, which is what probably attracted me to her pics. As you can tell from my screen name, I'm a fan of Edelweiss way back in the old days, when there were a lot of ladies there who were not hustling. You could tell by the way they dress -- just well put together street clothes -- like neither performers or providers.

That is how she strikes me. Plus that wonderful smile!

Anything else you can share? I understand she is not "working" so how might I meet her and give her my sincerest rap?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Edelweiss, I'm being nice..............very nice
    trust me

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

sorry man she's working. although very low key she is. hey man give it a shot cause she truly is adorable.

Junior Poster

Uh-oh -- I detect a subtext but I'm too dense to get it.

Rookie Poster

Me too, come on JWBL, more details??........ I'm very intrigued now.........

Junior Poster

J and hillbilly -- Someone posted a question about her months ago and someone said she isn't working. It's not that I'm naive or something, I just never met her, don't know her and have never been to one of these parties. That's what was written, so I stand corrected. Better for me, I guess.

At Edelweiss and Sally's although the majority of girls were working, there were always girls who were not. I know cuz I knew some of them very well. That's just the way it was back in the day.

One German Tgirl I used to hang with once described it as a brothel-slash-community center, which was pretty funny at the time. I thought there was some of that at the parties.

Rookie Poster

OK... I give in... The reason I'm intrigued is that she was in my hotel room for some several hours two saturdays ago. I was in NY on a well deserved chilling out vacation by myself (whooppeee). Seized the moment and went along to Allanah's Party! She gave her name as Michelle that night?