Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Default Re: Dino Velvet's GF

Quote Originally Posted by marissaaz View Post
    dino screw k-bar ...show some class
    CORVETTEDUDE's the one carving the turkey this year. I'd rather rip the little shaver apart with my own hands and eat him like Dim Sum. If I run out of plum sauce I'll use his frightened diarrhea as dipping sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet View Post
    CORVETTEDUDE's the one carving the turkey this year. I'd rather rip the little shaver apart with my own hands and eat him like Dim Sum. If I run out of plum sauce I'll use his frightened diarrhea as dipping sauce.
    ..this taps up some fond memories of family get-togethers, holiday cheer, Nat King Cole Music and broiled Asian toddler...

..looks like you'll have enough meat there for you Dino and all your friends...but don't forget your cats !!!...Set aside the throat and heart for them...they love that...they'll be purrrrrrrfectly happy little fur balls...ha ha.

...and if you roast the skin just right...you'll have a scrumptious crackling which will make a fine treat at the local soup kitchen for the homeless.

Well, have an enjoyable feast...and remember everyone: Don't Drink and Drive.

Last edited by fred41; 03-15-2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: used the word local twice in the same sentence...very absent minded of me..sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by fred41 View Post
    ..this taps up some fond memories of family get-togethers, holiday cheer, Nat King Cole Music and broiled Asian toddler...

..looks like you'll have enough meat there for you Dino and all your friends...but don't forget your cats !!!...Set aside the throat and heart for them...they love that...they'll be purrrrrrrfectly happy little fur balls...ha ha.

...and if you roast the skin just right...you'll have a scrumptious crackling which will make a fine treat at the local soup kitchen for the homeless.

Well, have an enjoyable feast...and remember everyone: Don't Drink and Drive.
    The skin's the best part. I like to deep fry it and kick it up with some Cayenne Pepper and Lawry's Seasoned Salt. Hobos can eat out of trash cans like Jesus intended them too.

When I was a doorman, I would invent little games to amuse myself and pass time. Many here are familiar with the Jew/Not A Jew game already. On Friday and Saturday Nights, me and my buddy would have a contest on who could talk more drunks out of cabs and back into their cars.

...and if you roast the skin just right...you'll have a scrumptious crackling which will make a fine treat at the local soup kitchen for the homeless..[/QUOTE]

Daniel Rakowitz did that in NYC in the 80's.

"That's what i thought you said."

Shit!!! I try to make a 'Racist' thread featuring my buddy Dino, and you fucks end up makin' it about Gourmet Food......

OK....Let's Eat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    Shit!!! I try to make a 'Racist' thread featuring my buddy Dino, and you fucks end up makin' it about Gourmet Food......

OK....Let's Eat!!!
    Racist gourmet food though. At the end of the day, flesh is flesh and I must eat.

That Muslim chick has a rockin body! Damn...I wouldn't mind keeping her in the house all to myself! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chris in LA View Post
    That Muslim chick has a rockin body! Damn...I wouldn't mind keeping her in the house all to myself! lol
    OK, Burqua: On or off? I'm keeping it on so it feels like I'm fucking her faggot prophet and bitch God up their asses too. Plenty of sand in the desert for lube. Howl-la-who-a-fuckbar!!!

If Dino had a Magazine...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dino_mag01.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	171.1 KB 
ID:	378809  

Quote Originally Posted by kukm4 View Post
    If Dino had a Magazine...
    Look at those two spooks in the background. Those motherfuckers will fuck anything.

True story: I worked at a gym that Howie Long went to. He told me that when he had Tony Dorsett over at his house he locked up the goldfish fearing Tony would try to climb in the aquarium for a little strange.