Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Aunt Jemima: Doo rag or perm?

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    Yes...he probably has incicated that, and you have indicated you're one of the enlightened liberals who goes into violent shakes at the mere mention of praying for the victims of the tradgedy in Japan...so where does that leave us? You on one extreme and Pamona on the other? LOL

Crude racism is an extreme, but antitheism is not.

Violent shakes because I don't think prayer will help the people of Japan?

You're a shrieking ninny.

onmyknees Platinum Poster onmyknees's Avatar

LMFAO...is that what you fancy yourself as ?? the antithesis ? That's hysterical....really. Let me sperate you from your delusion. You're quite hateful, spiteful, disliked, and intolerant of anyone who differs with you. And I think you're struggling to come to terms with the fact you fantasize about chicks with dicks. What you think about the wisdom or efficacy of praying for those poor bastards in Japan is completely irrelevent. You remind me of the annoying bastard ( there's one in every crowd) who no matter how good a time people are having ...does your best to fuck it up. You're pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by onmyknees View Post
    LMFAO...is that what you fancy yourself as ?? the antithesis ? That's hysterical....really. Let me sperate you from your delusion. You're quite hateful, spiteful, disliked, and intolerant of anyone who differs with you. And I think you're struggling to come to terms with the fact you fantasize about chicks with dicks. What you think about the wisdom or efficacy of praying for those poor bastards in Japan is completely irrelevent. You remind me of the annoying bastard ( there's one in every crowd) who no matter how good a time people are having ...does your best to fuck it up. You're pathetic.

I wrote "Crude racism is an extreme, but antitheism is not."

Antitheism would make me an antitheist. Not an antithesis.

You're not a very bright Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by PomonaCA View Post
    Sometimes when I'm buying pancake mix I think of hot and kinky slave sex with Aunt Jemima and then when I'm done I sell her off for some whiskey or some cows.

I hope I'm not alone in this but I do find myself confused about whether I prefer her with her doo rag or a perm.

Wow! That's some brilliant mind you display. Racism and trannys! You're quite a complex fellow with a vast myriad of interests...a real Renaissance man(?).

Have fun, since this is as good as it gets. You have anonymity and are free to cork off all you like but we both know you'd never say of any of this in public. That makes you weak.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
    Mark Twain

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Klinghoffer 660C View Post
    Wow! That's some brilliant mind you display. Racism and trannys! You're quite a complex fellow with a vast myriad of interests...a real Renaissance man(?).

Have fun, since this is as good as it gets. You have anonymity and are free to cork off all you like but we both know you'd never say of any of this in public. That makes you weak.

OMG Butthurt! Don't be so sensitive, sweetheart. lol

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

"I'm from the streets" -hippifried

LOL

You're a faggot! Thanks in advance!- PomonaCA

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Can we get Aunt Jemima in one of those angry Muslim Koofy Hats? Farrakhan needs a date for the raging pool party at Qadaffi's house this weekend.

Veteran Poster

It's also interesting that you're criticizing a brilliant mind while at the same time you list your occupation as "Independant contracts". lol

What are "Independant contracts" LOLOLOLOLOL

"Unless there has been an advancement in technology, sucking a strap-on just isn't the same" -Phobun
    I shit you not! http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?p=909175&highlight=advancement#post 909175

LOL

It's also interesting that you're criticizing a brilliant mind while at the same time you list your occupation as "Independant contracts". lol

What are "Independant contracts" LOLOLOLOLOL

"...and another thing...." You're stuttering Gertrude. Pull yourself together and try to act like a man. You might not seem so weak if you didn't blather on so much. You don't want others to apply the term racist to you? Then don't don't act like one. It's interesting though how you offer no argument about not having the balls to say all this in public. That tacit maneuver shows a little promise; there still might be some hope for you. I realize you feel the need to save face but nonetheless, I applaud that first step.
    I sincerely hope it works out for you.

Mark Twain

Veteran Poster

You're stuttering Gertrude.
    Who's stuttering?

Pull yourself together and try to act like a man. You might not seem so weak if you didn't blather on so much.
    Oh you challenged my manliness. Them's fightin werds! Let me whistle out my war song on my ole' wine jug.

? Then don't don't act like one
    Are you stut-stut-stuuttutuuererrrring?

You don't want others to apply the term racist to you?
    Don't give a fuck. You're from europe or something so I understand you're squareness..... ass-backwardness. I don't give a fuck if some tea-sipping euro, or for that matter, sensitive New York fag thinks I am racist or even GASP INSENSITIVE. I don't care. I simply do not care.

Then don't don't act like one. It's interesting though how you offer no argument about not having the balls to say all this in public. That tacit maneuver shows a little promise
    You misused 'tacit'.

there still might be some hope for you. I realize you feel the need to save face but nonetheless, I applaud that first step.I sincerely hope it works out for you.
    Whatever, nigger faggot aids jew

Last edited by PomonaCA; 03-19-2011 at 08:07 AM.

LOL

Who's stuttering?

Oh you challenged my manliness. Them's fightin werds! Let me whistle out my war song on my ole' wine jug.

Are you stut-stut-stuuttutuuererrrring?

Don't give a fuck. You're from europe or something so I understand you're squareness..... ass-backwardness. I don't give a fuck if some tea-sipping euro, or for that matter, sensitive New York fag thinks I am racist or even GASP INSENSITIVE. I don't care. I simply do not care.

You misused 'tacit'.

Whatever, nigger faggot aids jew

You're a joke. Try to show a little self-respect. Not everyone lives in a trailer park.

Mark Twain