Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: lil kim has morphed into michael jacskon

She used to look like this...

Senior Member Junior Poster

did phobun just complain about other people making catty comments? and wouldn't that mean you have even more issues since you're the biggest bitch on this site... including all the girls

Quote Originally Posted by kyoJecours View Post
    did phobun just complain about other people making catty comments? and wouldn't that mean you have even more issues since you're the biggest bitch on this site... including all the girls

I'm just saying what I think. It that puts some guy's panties in a bunch, I'm not concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun View Post
    Why do you and all the rest of the gay men who have commented in this thread have to be so vicious about a woman's looks?
    Why do you have to bash on us cockbandits in EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts? Why do you call us "gay men" as if it is an insult?

Yes too much plastic surgery can be destructive but you all are being gratuitously catty and mean. She doesn't look terrible nor does she look like Michael Jackson or the Joker.
    Are you looking at the pictures? She looks exactly like the Joker, she looks TERRIBLE.

But why do we talk about it? Same reason people look at car accidents, and the same reason people watch Charlie Sheen, and the same reason people watch horror movies.

It is so typical for a bunch of queers to pile on about a woman's looks as if they are all Neo-Carson Kressleys.
    I don't get your reference, and I'm too lazy to google it. What is worse, a bunch of people just talking shit about a celebrity or your constant homophobic bullshit?

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fuckgeorgebush View Post
    and you know whats fucked up? not one of these niggas would pass up a chance with her! sounds to me like they're jealous just like they rip at kimber for her lips and allanah for her cheeks these ha fags always gotta be ripping RIP RIP RIP AWAY YOU COCK SUCKING FAGGOTTS!
    I'm gay so I don't want to have sex with her. And I'm not jealous of her either, if that's what you think.

As individuals with a pair of eyes, and a brain, we have sight and thought so we can have an opinion about what we see. If I feel somebody looks bad, I can say it and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm not saying she's a bad person or a horrible looking girl, all I said was, TOO MANY NOSEJOBS. And that's what it looks like, her nose looks like it was made out of play-doh. And she didn't need that. If anything, I think most people here (or at least me) are trying to say THERE'S NO NEED FOR EXCESSIVE PLASTIC SURGERY and actually criticizing bad surgery, not dissing Lil Kim just for the sake of it.

Senior Member Junior Poster innocentbychoice's Avatar

On a positive note, those pics might just be bad angles, cuz this is a recent one and she looks really good in it:

http://www.crunktastical.net/2011/03...12011124526pm/

In the words of Tupac

"Little Kim,
    Don't fuck around with real G's
    Quick to snatch your ugly ass, off the streets
    So fuck peace"

lol