Guys I'm headed out to Houston and Dallas surrounding areas for awhile.

My question are do you know any spots where you can fine some nice looking gurls? In both areas.

I found a place on my last trip to Houston but it is not the same anymore.
I been to a few places in Atlanta but some are just filled with guy.

Do you know any spots in the areas where just plain t-girls hang out? I not looking for stars.

I know you guys are waiting for the PointBlack put down, so let me tip tap into this next question.

Have ever seen a plain t-girl out in the street and always thought it was a girl? I don't mean all doll up heavy make up.

I know most girls do brush up most there pic and they (not saying they don't look good) don't look the same in public unless they spend hours dressing up.

Amber I know you do not fall into this category! You don't need hours to doll up and look good.

Here is my thing... I am fazing out of this phase but I still like to look as I travel and see what gems are up and coming. I am falling back into just GG my age is catching up with me. I still like the eye candy!

My last question does anyone need a job? It's not hard work but damn your phone will ring all times of the night because of the client. You can live where you like or be relocated to a location of my choosing and manage your project directly.

Guys for those how care I will be on and off for a few hours until I can replace the asshole that... You know how it goes from there but for those who hate this might be the end of the nigga you love to hate. PB and tippinnottrippin! But it's not in a bad way because I'm still getting paid right?!

Dino I really wanted you to kick my ass and shine your shoes
don't worry I will go out with a bang!

To my peps I leave you with....
0 Bars!