• "Dem titties are real and spectacular"

9 24.32%
  • "Dem titties are spectacular but they have a different DOB than Lisa"

17 45.95%
  • "No idea, I just wanna tittie fuck her either way"

11 29.73%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Do you think these boobs are real or fake?

This is 41 yr old Lisa Guerrero, former Best Damn correspondent, MNF sideline reporter, and FSN reporter. These are some of her Playboy pics that leaked on the internet causing a debate......are those sweater puppets real or fake? Personally I cannot see how they can be real, won't go into too much detail as to why, let's just say I've seen a fake pair or two.

Gold Poster

Dude fake as hell, ive seen her many time on bssp.
    Bad photoshop skills there.

Junior Poster

they're fake, she's 41, and I'd definitely beat

I'm not a businessman,
    I'm a BUSINESS MAN!

Professional Poster

Fake, but they look good though.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Give me an "F." Give me an "A." Give me a "K." Give me an "E." What does that spell? Fake.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Fake.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Dude fake as hell, ive seen her many time on bssp.
    Bad photoshop skills there.
    The pics are real, from upcoming January's Playboy. The photoshop comment makes me think you thought the question was whether someone created the pics in photoshop instead of whether a doctor created them in a OR(operating room).

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

this girl looks like she had large breasts naturally- and them made them larger by placing an smaller implant inside.

they look fantastic in any case

AND I AM BOWING DOWN TO HER
    FOR LOOKING SO GREAT AN 41-

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

who cares! i love them!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    this girl looks like she had large breasts naturally- and them made them larger by placing an smaller implant inside.

they look fantastic in any case

AND I AM BOWING DOWN TO HER
    FOR LOOKING SO GREAT AN 41-
    Exactly my thoughts, but she apparently fooled at least a handfull of people here. Here is an article from the NY Daily News that talkes about her/them.

"Lisa Guerrero is proud to show off her 41-year-old curves in the January issue of Playboy. But the sportscaster-turned-actress doesn't want you to see some nude pics she did 18 years ago.

Phoenix-based agent David Hans Schmidt says that back when she was 23, Guerrero arranged for photographer Lloyd Wainscott to shoot the alluring images shortly after she got breast implants. Then sporting blond hair, she posed in a lacy white gown with matching garter and G-string.

When Wainscott read that Guerrero had posed for Playboy, he asked Schmidt to see if the mag wanted to see pictures of her before she became an obsession of male fans of Fox's "The Best Damn Sports Show Period" and ABC's "Monday Night Football.

Schmidt says he sought Guerrero's blessing by approaching her agent, Ken Lindner. Her spokesman, Marcel Pariseau, confirms that Lindner's office told Schmidt "to approach Playboy. They felt it was the right thing to do."

However, when Playboy's editors decided they'd spent enough on the pictorial, Guerrero's handlers "agreed I should seek other offers," Schmidt says.

But after we called Guerrero's camp, her lawyer Kristin Allen said her client wanted no part of the deal. "Those were personal pictures Lisa took for her then-boyfriend," says Allen, a lawyer for Guerrero, who is now married to veteran major-league pitcher Scott Erickson. "They were never intended for publication. She never gave a release.

"We tried to control the situation, however, we now realize that it is impossible to maintain control."

Both sides are now threatening legal action. Schmidt says, "They gave me the green light. Then they shut it off. Playboy has pictures coming out in her 40s. I have pictures of her in her 20s. Which would you rather see?" "