Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Philly downtown ok or no?

I noticed not too many mainstream girls go to Philly. Is there a reason why? Is the downtown philly area safe? I'm not from the area, but a friend of mine lives up there and wanted to find out a bit more so I told him I'd ask around. His main concern is the police. I told him if he used eros and was going to upscale hotels he should be fine regardless of the city. Is that true of philly?

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Philly downtown ok or no?

Dead town! Most visiting girls use suburban or airport hotels such as King of Prussia. Street scene is horrible bunch of young ts's trying to take your money. LE has a heavy street presents so no driving around. 13th street area not like it was in the past. Visiting girls can do well Guys here are starving for some talent. Also Visiting girls use major hotels in NJ near by no more than 10 or less miles from Philly. Backpage full of bait and switch. Unless your from the area I would not recommend going to incall at someones house. Stick to major hotels best and safest way to go. Keep away from Chick named Desire, spanish ts she has a site and she secretly video tapes her encounters and puts them on line. All local girls suck only a couple YMMV. Stick to visiting talent.

5 Star Poster

not one of my favorite cities!!!

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Just like any other city if you go about your business and don't call attention to yourself you will be fine.

Rookie Poster

anyone ever see this lady out there:
    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Tra...mya-29/6707383

Yeah, she's fat and has a shitty attitude. Real hustle "in-and-out" service with a lot of "oh baby, hurry up and cum". In general, Philly local talent is terrible, mostly ghetto type crack hoes. You'd do well stay to away from Craigslist, Backpage, City Paper and Phila Weekly advertisers and stick with Eros but half the girls there claim they're visiting too, so you have to be careful.
    Other than that Philly is great!

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Rookie Poster

Thanks for the info all, definitely a good heads up.

I spent a considerable amount of time, in and out, as well as around Philly. I have an old GF in the Kensington area of North Philly. Downtown Philly is a hole!!! Great place to get mugged or murdered at night. IMHO, the only thing good about Philly is the "Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich". I've been all around the world and tasted many things that were touted as the 'Best Philly Cheesesteak' in the world....BULLSHIT! You have to go to Philly to get a REAL "Philly Cheesesteak", made only as it can be done, in Philly.

I would have to say Phila has a lot of bait and switch and they say a large amount of the guys stay .I have walked out many of times so make sure u go to a up scale hotel .The last time I went out of the city I almost got killed REALLY .they tried to stop me and i saiod you are a GUY with a wig on .So if you use EROS they are very good back page and Criag list BAD .Man are there a lot of SCAMS here . But i guess that every where .NEVER go with CHERRY or ARIEL that one uses other peoples POIC and cjhanges there Phone number .As I told someone else $ for $ Jemma is one of the tops I think.James Bond

Freudian Slip Platinum Poster Wendy Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE View Post
    You have to go to Philly to get a REAL "Philly Cheesesteak", made only as it can be done, in Philly.
    A-Mother-fucking-men